posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Seniors voting for McCain

"Boater" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
. ..
Capt. JG wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Keith nuttle wrote:
I will vote for McCain, because you know what he stands for and when
he makes a decision it is based on commons sense and his analysis of
the facts. Not as obama who says what the most recent polls say.
I know what McCain stands for: race-baiting, xenophobia, bad
judgment, attacks via innuendo, irrational behavior, ignorance of
economics and, of course, the unregulated free market system.

Well, there's that of course, but it doesn't matter. He picked a hot
chick for a running mate. I wonder if Cindy is upset.

Sarah Palin is not a hot chick. She's short, chunky, nearsighted
and...stupid.

Depends, compared to Hillary?

Hillary, I believe, is taller. I don't know about Hillary's eyesight. And
Hillary is smart. I'd rather be invited to lunch or dinner with Hillary. I
don't consider either woman *hot,* though I think Hillary is a hell of a
lot more interesting. If I want to talk with a woman like Sarah Palin, I
can hang out in a Waffle House.

Good, so if by chance all four of us meet, there would be no arguments.
Some how aristocracy and hypocrisy isn't my cup of tea.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:06:11 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Keith nuttle wrote:
I will vote for McCain, because you know what he stands for and when he
makes a decision it is based on commons sense and his analysis of the
facts. Not as obama who says what the most recent polls say.

I know what McCain stands for: race-baiting, xenophobia, bad judgment,
attacks via innuendo, irrational behavior, ignorance of economics and,
of course, the unregulated free market system.

Well, there's that of course, but it doesn't matter. He picked a hot
chick for a running mate. I wonder if Cindy is upset.

Sarah Palin is not a hot chick. She's short, chunky, nearsighted
and...stupid.

She's cuter than Cindy IMHO.

Barf!

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:48:42 -0400, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:06:11 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
. ..
Capt. JG wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Keith nuttle wrote:
I will vote for McCain, because you know what he stands for and when he
makes a decision it is based on commons sense and his analysis of the
facts. Not as obama who says what the most recent polls say.
I know what McCain stands for: race-baiting, xenophobia, bad judgment,
attacks via innuendo, irrational behavior, ignorance of economics and,
of course, the unregulated free market system.

Well, there's that of course, but it doesn't matter. He picked a hot
chick for a running mate. I wonder if Cindy is upset.

Sarah Palin is not a hot chick. She's short, chunky, nearsighted
and...stupid.

She's cuter than Cindy IMHO.

Barf!

You're far less polite than I am, and I thought I set that standard!

Thinking of Palin as "hot" was disturbing enough, but the mention of
Cindy McCain as anything but an extra from a zombie movie...

Barf!, was a restrained response.

wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:06:11 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
. ..
Capt. JG wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Keith nuttle wrote:
[...]

Heh...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Me Me is offline

In article ,
Boater wrote:

If I want to talk with a woman like Sarah Palin, I can hang out
in a Waffle House.

with 90% of the rest of the USA.... what an elitist Prick.......
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Me wrote:
In article ,
Boater wrote:

If I want to talk with a woman like Sarah Palin, I can hang out
in a Waffle House.

with 90% of the rest of the USA.... what an elitist Prick.......

Hey, I *like* Waffle House, but I'm smart enough to not eat there very
often. I can see Ms. Palin, working there as a waitress, though.

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:58:31 -0400, Boater wrote:

Sarah Palin is not a hot chick. She's short, chunky, nearsighted
and...stupid.

heyyy...she is not chunky...

"mister b" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:58:31 -0400, Boater wrote:

Sarah Palin is not a hot chick. She's short, chunky, nearsighted
and...stupid.

heyyy...she is not chunky...

And, she has Tina Fey glasses!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Don't rob seniors Calif Bill General 2 February 1st 08 12:57 PM
Florida seniors Calif Bill General 62 September 27th 07 09:17 PM
Voting Joe ASA 4 November 7th 06 05:52 AM
Done voting bb General 7 November 2nd 04 09:26 PM