Default Priceless...

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:00:56 -0400, DK
wrote:

..
posted to rec.boats,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:00:56 -0400, DK wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:48:51 -0400, DK
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:56:09 -0400, Hugh Morris wrote:

Boater wrote:

My name appeared on at least three dozen news
releases, I organized and held a dozen news conferences, my name
appeared as editor of the company magazine, and so on and so forth.
Almost every labor reporter and business news reporter in Washington
knew my name for a while, and so did about 300 major news outlet
reporters around the country who were on my call or mail list. Yeah, it
was a big secret. But only to an idiot like you.
Funny. Never heard of you for being so famous, well known and all that.

When did you begin writing for rec.boats as a career?

It's hard to believe you knew not that we have a self-acclaimed hero in our
midst. Among Krause's many self-proclaimed accomplishments:

Have you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have.
My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC.

This is not to mention his prowess with posting the well-taken photographs
of others and pretending they are his own.

He is truly a hero to some.
Who? Dumb Donnie?

X-Posts deleted.

..
..

Nice try with the Chuckie dot but you failed.

LOL!
--

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

--

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
posted to rec.boats,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks

..
posted to rec.boats,misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,alt.usenet.kooks

..
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

posted to rec.boats,misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:55:44 +0000, HK's Buddy wrote these lies, denials,
arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or obfuscations:

.

Oh, you are so spnaked. I was replying to _your_ obsession, this time,
Wingnut John. Run away, little coward, run away!

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
TEH USENETS BULLIE
http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"But the other thing about her, she does know about international
relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to
Russia." -- Steve Doocy of FOX News was obviously a football player in
his early adulthood.

Hey, Aggie! Does this sound familiar?
"Marcella proves once again that she's an ignorant racist bigot." -- OK,
what race are Greeks, again? Aggie's so much more knowledgeable than I
about that sort of thing. Message-ID:

"It could be several." -- Aggie answers marc_CH's question about which
drugs Jamaican athletes such as Powell and Bolt have been taking.
"Only athletes on drugs win meddles. [...]

"And the funny thing is the Greek weightlifters were not winning meddles
even while on drugs. Clearly every single weightlifter that beat a Greek
weightlifter was taking more drugs than they were." -- Yeah, that's the
ticket, Aggie! Message-ID:

"Do Usenet posters on drugs not know how to spell 'medals'?" -- They
really don't, marc_CH. Message-ID:

"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:

"You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:

"Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

Eric "Reality CheckĀ©"/"Vox"/"_ Prof. Jonez _" Ross is a racist and
homophobic liar, k00k, and paedophile, as well as a coprophage.