Jake

Default Need Help - Mercruiser 5.7

Hey Guys,
I need some help getting my boat back together. When I bought the
boat the motor was blown and it had been disassembled already, now I
have a new motor built and I need to get all the brackets, linkages,
spacers, etc.. installed the way they should be. Normally this is not
a problem when I disassemlble things myself. So if anybody has or
could take some close up pics of their 5.7 (hopefully with the
mercruiser arrestor cover removed) and send them to me I would greatly
appreciate any help.

My boat is a 1996 Chaparral 1930 SST with a Mercruiser 5.7, 2 bbl
carb, with power steering