posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.boats

Default BINGO

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:55:02 -0400, Cliff wrote:

Another story about the hero in your midst...

As far as your other complaints, well, almost every president in
my memory and I *remember* Truman, Eisenhower (who cheated on his
wife), Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush, lied and
participated in deceit to one degree or another, and on issues far more
important than who was giving them blow jobs. Good lord. I met
*every* president in the damned group except Bush, and I worked once
for his father.

He met all those presidents *and* the Dalai Lama! Who is this fabled
individual?

The Shadow knows!
--
John H.

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:55:02 -0400, Cliff wrote:

Another story about the hero in your midst...

As far as your other complaints, well, almost every president in
my memory and I *remember* Truman, Eisenhower (who cheated on his
wife), Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush, lied and
participated in deceit to one degree or another, and on issues far more
important than who was giving them blow jobs. Good lord. I met
*every* president in the damned group except Bush, and I worked once
for his father.

He met all those presidents *and* the Dalai Lama! Who is this fabled
individual?

The Shadow knows!

Actually, I misspoke. I never met Eisenhower. And by "meet," I only
meant "met," not socialize, although I did have breakfast at the Hotel
Muehlebach in Kansas City with Harry S Truman and Lyndon Johnson in the
hotel coffee shop. I met Truman at least a half dozen times, because for
a year, I was the KC stringer for a national news magazine, and at least
every other month, I was assigned to head out to Independence to see
President Truman and solicit his opinion on something. He rarely had an
opinion he wanted printed, but even a no comment was worth $50 to me.

I met Nixon in 1960 at a GOP function in Connecticut my mother took me
to, and I met Gerry Ford when he was a Congressman representing the
Grand Rapids, MI, area. Got to shake hands with Carter at a Democratic
Party function in DC when he was president, and I saw Reagan speak two
or three times in DC when he was president. At one of those functions,
there was an opportunity to shake his hand and say hello, and I did.

Herring, on the other hand, has met Bert Robbins, probably at a "Alums
of the Short Bus Riders Society."

On Oct 7, 1:44*pm, Boater wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

of the Short Bus Riders Society."- Hide quoted text -

My God, after all of the lies you've been busted on, you continue to
think that people here will believe you?!!!!
You are nothing but a lying low life and you know it.

On Oct 7, 4:06*pm, wrote:
On Oct 7, 1:44*pm, Boater wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

Why are you such a nasty, negative little guy? Try having a more
positive attitude and you may become a happy person.

On Oct 7, 4:09*pm, JimH wrote:
On Oct 7, 4:06*pm, wrote:

On Oct 7, 1:44*pm, Boater wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

positive attitude and you may become a happy person.- Hide quoted text -

Are you saying that Harry hasn't told lie upon lie here? What can
possibly be positive about believing a gas bag like Harry, who's been
PROVEN to be a liar?

wrote:
On Oct 7, 1:44 pm, Boater wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

I'm supposed to care what you think about anything?
You have a really high opinion of yourself, Loogy. The only things
I think of on those rare occasions when I consider you are "uneducated,
immature, dirtball."

On Oct 7, 4:14*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 7, 1:44 pm, Boater wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

immature, dirtball."- Hide quoted text -

Yep, that's the M.O.! When called out on any of your many, many lies,
start name calling!!!!!
Typical, and predictable.

Boater wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

Wasn't Kennedy screwing any woman he could get his hands on? And,
Johnson wasn't he screwing Kennedy's left overs?

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

Gee, I dunno, Bert. Bush and Cheney have screwed every single American
man, woman and child. I doubt Kennedy and Johnson together have screwed
us as much as Bush-Cheney have.

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

Kennedy and Johnson screwed 500,000 of your contemporaries and they were
complicit in killing 10% of them.