Default True, seasonal (Halloween) tale posted on The Chart Table

For those here who know where to do so, check The Chart Table. There's
a new story there with an ending that is particularly appropriate for
a blustery October night. Sent fresh chills up my spine just retelling
it, almost two full months after the fact. I'll put up the
corroborating photos in a couple of days, right now my mind is too
blown from bringing the whole incident back up to the fully conscious
level and I won't have the energy to handle the photos for a while..

The story is long, and if you want to skip directly to the spooky part
look for the subheading that begins with "Cemetery......."

Peace and harmony.

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 23:55:43 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Gould
wrote:

For those here who know where to do so, check The Chart Table. There's
a new story there with an ending that is particularly appropriate for
a blustery October night. Sent fresh chills up my spine just retelling
it, almost two full months after the fact. I'll put up the
corroborating photos in a couple of days, right now my mind is too
blown from bringing the whole incident back up to the fully conscious
level and I won't have the energy to handle the photos for a while..

The story is long, and if you want to skip directly to the spooky part
look for the subheading that begins with "Cemetery......."

Peace and harmony.

Good story. Now where are the damn pictures?

Oh, and go ahead and bin Harry and JimH for trying to disrupt the peace and
harmony over there!
--
John H.

wrote:

For those here who know where to do so, check The Chart Table. There's
a new story there with an ending that is particularly appropriate for
a blustery October night. Sent fresh chills up my spine just retelling
it, almost two full months after the fact. I'll put up the
corroborating photos in a couple of days, right now my mind is too
blown from bringing the whole incident back up to the fully conscious
level and I won't have the energy to handle the photos for a while..

The story is long, and if you want to skip directly to the spooky part
look for the subheading that begins with "Cemetery......."

Peace and harmony.

Good story. Now where are the damn pictures?

Oh, and go ahead and bin Harry and JimH for trying to disrupt the peace and
harmony over there!

John Herring, always the asshole.

On Oct 7, 8:02*am, BAR wrote:
wrote:

wrote:

For those here who know where to do so, check The Chart Table. There's
a new story there with an ending that is particularly appropriate for
a blustery October night. Sent fresh chills up my spine just retelling
it, almost two full months after the fact. I'll put up the
corroborating photos in a couple of days, right now my mind is too
blown from bringing the whole incident back up to the fully conscious
level and I won't have the energy to handle the photos for a while..

The story is long, and if you want to skip directly to the spooky part
look for the subheading that begins with "Cemetery......."

Peace and harmony.
Good story. Now where are the damn pictures?

Oh, and go ahead and bin Harry and JimH for trying to disrupt the peace and
harmony over there!

John Herring, always the asshole.

John Herring, Alcoholic Asshole.

Are you Harry's brother?- Hide quoted text -

Lover/clone.

wrote:

Lover/clone.

The best thing one can say about loogy is that he is an empretzeled
idiot and doesn't get it because...he can't.

On Oct 7, 8:13*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:

Lover/clone.

The best thing one can say about loogy is that he is an empretzeled
idiot and doesn't get it because...he can't.

That is SUCH a refined and cultured statement........
WAFA

"John H." wrote in message

Oh, and go ahead and bin Harry and JimH for trying to disrupt the peace
and
harmony over there!
--
John H.

Now you're issuing orders to Chuck?
This Lt Colonel business has really inflated your ego.

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Oh, and go ahead and bin Harry and JimH for trying to disrupt the peace
and
harmony over there!
--
John H.

Now you're issuing orders to Chuck?
This Lt Colonel business has really inflated your ego.

Herring's military occupational specialty was "stirrer of schitt."