Default Nikon D200 Digital SLR For Sale

Nikon D200 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon 18-200 Digital (DX) Zoom Lens
Both in perfect condition.

Includes lens cover, filter, batteries, charger, manual, et cetera.

Best serious offer will get the pair. Cash, cashier's check, AMEX
traveler's checks,or even PayPal.

Harry Krause

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 07:05:14 -0400, Boater wrote:

Nikon D200 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon 18-200 Digital (DX) Zoom Lens
Both in perfect condition.

Includes lens cover, filter, batteries, charger, manual, et cetera.

Best serious offer will get the pair. Cash, cashier's check, AMEX
traveler's checks,or even PayPal.

Any other accessories?

How many frames have you run through it?

Tom Francis wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 07:05:14 -0400, Boater wrote:

Nikon D200 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon 18-200 Digital (DX) Zoom Lens
Both in perfect condition.

Includes lens cover, filter, batteries, charger, manual, et cetera.

Best serious offer will get the pair. Cash, cashier's check, AMEX
traveler's checks,or even PayPal.

Any other accessories?

How many frames have you run through it?

The camera and lens include what came in their respective boxes. I have
always had a "protector" on the viewer on the back of the camera.I think
there is a cloth lens bag. Frames shot. Not very many. I know there is a
setting somewhere that might show that, but I'll have to look it up in
the manual. You really cannot tell this camera from new.

Tom Francis wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 07:05:14 -0400, Boater wrote:

Nikon D200 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon 18-200 Digital (DX) Zoom Lens
Both in perfect condition.

Includes lens cover, filter, batteries, charger, manual, et cetera.

Best serious offer will get the pair. Cash, cashier's check, AMEX
traveler's checks,or even PayPal.

Any other accessories?

How many frames have you run through it?

Forgot...Op/Tech camera strap.

Tom Francis wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 07:05:14 -0400, Boater wrote:

Nikon D200 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon 18-200 Digital (DX) Zoom Lens
Both in perfect condition.

Includes lens cover, filter, batteries, charger, manual, et cetera.

Best serious offer will get the pair. Cash, cashier's check, AMEX
traveler's checks,or even PayPal.

Any other accessories?

How many frames have you run through it?

I sent you an email...with the info.

On Oct 4, 11:49*am, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 07:05:14 -0400, Boater wrote:

Nikon D200 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon 18-200 Digital (DX) Zoom Lens
Both in perfect condition.

Includes lens cover, filter, batteries, charger, manual, et cetera.

Best serious offer will get the pair. Cash, cashier's check, AMEX
traveler's checks,or even PayPal.

Any other accessories? *

How many frames have you run through it?

I sent you an email...with the info.

Tom, would you really consider buying a used car - uh, camera - from
this guy? Yale / Lobster boat / Hatteras / acreage / worked for
George Bush's father / Cape Horn, twice / San Francisco to Hawaii /
etc. / etc. / etc.

On Oct 5, 7:57*pm, camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:49*am, Boater wrote:

Tom Francis wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 07:05:14 -0400, Boater wrote:

Nikon D200 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon 18-200 Digital (DX) Zoom Lens
Both in perfect condition.

Includes lens cover, filter, batteries, charger, manual, et cetera.

Best serious offer will get the pair. Cash, cashier's check, AMEX
traveler's checks,or even PayPal.

Any other accessories? *

How many frames have you run through it?

I sent you an email...with the info.

Tom, would you really consider buying a used car - uh, camera - from
this guy? *Yale / Lobster boat / Hatteras / acreage / worked for
George Bush's father / Cape Horn, twice / San Francisco to Hawaii /
etc. / etc. / etc.- Hide quoted text -

Not to mention his Dr.-Dr. wife who has a Ph.D. and a M.D. By golly,
he's quite a guy. But I still wouldn't buy a used car from him.
Especially the two I saw parked in his driveway!

On Oct 4, 11:49 am, Boater wrote:

Tom Francis wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 07:05:14 -0400, Boater wrote:
Nikon D200 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon 18-200 Digital (DX) Zoom Lens
Both in perfect condition.
Includes lens cover, filter, batteries, charger, manual, et cetera.
Best serious offer will get the pair. Cash, cashier's check, AMEX
traveler's checks,or even PayPal.
Any other accessories?
How many frames have you run through it?
I sent you an email...with the info.

Tom, would you really consider buying a used car - uh, camera - from
this guy? Yale / Lobster boat / Hatteras / acreage / worked for
George Bush's father / Cape Horn, twice / San Francisco to Hawaii /
etc. / etc. / etc.- Hide quoted text -

Not to mention his Dr.-Dr. wife who has a Ph.D. and a M.D. By golly,
he's quite a guy. But I still wouldn't buy a used car from him.
Especially the two I saw parked in his driveway!

The one thing you can say for all of Harry's possessions, except for his
computers, is that they get very little use.