Default Decisions, Decisions

Get excercise or work on one of the boats, thats my
choice. Workin on a boat beats excercise. gotta chisel
out about 60 old mild stel screws in the old MiniCup sailboat. Redeck
her and then glass her, gonna take some time. Found some scraps of
1/4 marine ply leftover from my dinghy I'll use for the deck.
Debate got boring and I think Biden won anyway so I went outside o
figger a way to mount all-round light on my Tolman Bimini. I have 4
stainless steel u-bolts and some glassed 1/4' ply I can make a mount
fom. I'll get some pics and post em.
Got the waterpump ready for the big sailboat diesel too
Senior Member

On Oct 2, 10:52*pm, wrote:
Get excercise or work on one of the boats, thats my
choice. * * * * * * Workin on a boat beats excercise. *gotta chisel
out about 60 old mild stel screws in the old MiniCup sailboat. *Redeck
her and then glass her, gonna take some time. *Found some scraps of
1/4 marine ply leftover from my dinghy I'll use for the deck.
Debate got boring and I think Biden won anyway so I went outside o
figger a way to mount all-round light on my Tolman Bimini. *I have 4
stainless steel u-bolts and some glassed 1/4' ply I can make a mount
fom. *I'll get some pics and post em.
Got the waterpump ready for the big sailboat diesel too

How old is that Mini-Cup? Who's design was it, Atkinson?.. I know I
have seen the plans at one time but don't remember who designed it..

On Oct 2, 11:00 pm, wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:52 pm, wrote:

Get excercise or work on one of the boats, thats my
choice. Workin on a boat beats excercise. gotta chisel
out about 60 old mild stel screws in the old MiniCup sailboat. Redeck
her and then glass her, gonna take some time. Found some scraps of
1/4 marine ply leftover from my dinghy I'll use for the deck.
Debate got boring and I think Biden won anyway so I went outside o
figger a way to mount all-round light on my Tolman Bimini. I have 4
stainless steel u-bolts and some glassed 1/4' ply I can make a mount
fom. I'll get some pics and post em.
Got the waterpump ready for the big sailboat diesel too

How old is that Mini-Cup? Who's design was it, Atkinson?.. I know I
have seen the plans at one time but don't remember who designed it..

Mine is only 5 yrs old and I do not know the designer but it is from
the mid 70s.

On Oct 2, 10:52*pm, wrote:
Get excercise or work on one of the boats, thats my
choice. * * * * * * Workin on a boat beats excercise. *gotta chisel
out about 60 old mild stel screws in the old MiniCup sailboat. *Redeck
her and then glass her, gonna take some time. *Found some scraps of
1/4 marine ply leftover from my dinghy I'll use for the deck.
Debate got boring and I think Biden won anyway so I went outside o
figger a way to mount all-round light on my Tolman Bimini. *I have 4
stainless steel u-bolts and some glassed 1/4' ply I can make a mount
fom. *I'll get some pics and post em.
Got the waterpump ready for the big sailboat diesel too

I use my dremel tool instead of chiseling.