Default Wow...Dow down 670+

As the GOP House members vote down the bailout bill...

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6
Senior Member

On Sep 29, 1:47*pm, A Real Boater wrote:
As the GOP House members vote down the bailout bill...

--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

Well, that's what Pelosi gets for making it political right from day
one to the last speech before the vote. This falls right in the lap of
Dodd, Frank, and Obama who took more money from Freddie and Fannie
than any other Congressman, save one and closely followed by Kerry.
Even though the MSM has decided not to note the facts like they did
with Enron, which was nothing compared to this, but this was dems so
silence. If the dem leadership who caused this mess had just taken
responsibility for not listening to Bush and McCain in the first
place, we might be in a better positition.

There is no way we should bail out banks that worked with Obama and
Acorn to give loans to illegals and others who did not deserve, and
had no intention of paying them...
Senior Member

On Sep 29, 2:00*pm, A Real Boater wrote:
wrote:
[...]

The idiot speaketh...

What's the source of your "talking points," by the way? Reich-wing radio?- Hide quoted text -

I knew you would just poo poo the post, as you always do when faced
with facts... forget it Harry, everyone knows if you say it, it's a
lie, so I am out...

wrote:
[...]

I've not seen one post from you on any political issue that indicates
you have understanding or knowledge of anything more complicated than
the source of your next meal. Your drool about Dodd, Frank, and Obama,
above, is just another example of this.

The bill under consideration was a proposal of the Bush administration,
modified by the Republican and Democratic Congressional leadership to
make it a bit more palatable.

wrote:
[...]

make it a bit more palatable.- Hide quoted text -

Maybe that's because this isn't a politics newsgroup, idiot.

"A Real Boater" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
[...]

Maybe it was changed to be better for the Dem's? Maybe for the lobbyists?
We have had too many bills rammed through as cures that were worse than the
disease. Maybe the 40% of the Dem's and 67% of the Republicans were doing
what they thought was correct. Not being lambs led to slaughter.

wrote:
[...]

It's too late to be "out". You already responded to him, douchenozzle.

wrote:
[...]

More important that Justwaitaloogy's ill-informed drool was the fact
that the Republican and Democratic leadership in the House agreed that
each side would "deliver" half the votes necessary for the legislation
to pass. When push came to shove, the Republicans welshed, big time.

Some 60% of the Democrats supported the Bill, more than the agreed upon
number.

Senior Member

wrote:
[...]

It's too late to be "out". You already responded to him, douchenozzle.- Hide quoted text -

Talk to me when you come out from under your desk.