Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Senior Member

Default Enough

On Sep 21, 9:07*pm, JimH wrote:
On Sep 21, 8:59*pm, JimH wrote:

On Sep 21, 8:45*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

Had my fill of Harry's new practice of dragging his little friends over from
wherever.

I've enjoyed discussing stuff with everybody, but this cross posting is just
too much.

So, a tip of me hat to youse that have made rec.boats enjoyable over the
years. * I wish you all adieu.

A special, single finger salute to Harry and his crybaby protégé, JimH.

Eisboch

Screw you too (see what I just bought) rich boy.

I predicted the downfall of this NG months ago when you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmannAYiwh0) and your comrades
continued with OT posts and insults to members here you did not agree
with.

Your contributions to OT political threads are numerous. *You are not
without fault/

As I said........screw you.....Don't let the door hit you in your
pompous ass.

BTW: *After leaving the field crying and taking your ball and bat once
againI can guarantee Tom and you will return........you have made the
same type of crybaby threats before and you always return

Be men this time and do what you say you will do.

Hey...........what did you buy today? * We want pics over at the other
place!- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you go teach your kid to suck cock for "special vacations"
with the colonel, you and ****ing Harry could not take getting
ignored, your bull**** ruined what was left of the group. What a
couple of ****ing assholes you are...