Default Busy day at the cruise shipdock

Three in as we passed the wharf after a walk in the park,
http://www.halifaxwebcam.ca/live/ind...8&SET_CAM=cam8

note; not a Disney boat to be seen.

Don White wrote:
Three in as we passed the wharf after a walk in the park,
http://www.halifaxwebcam.ca/live/ind...8&SET_CAM=cam8

note; not a Disney boat to be seen.

I like the peggy's cove webcam... :)

"Harry the K" wrote in message
news
Don White wrote:
Three in as we passed the wharf after a walk in the park,
http://www.halifaxwebcam.ca/live/ind...8&SET_CAM=cam8

note; not a Disney boat to be seen.

I like the peggy's cove webcam... :)

That spot is one of the most popular tourist stops in the province.
Crazy little windy narrow road strung in between the big granite boulders in
places. I don't know how the big tourist buses navigate.
It can be impressive, and a little dangerous, when the surf is up.

Don White wrote:
"Harry the K" wrote in message
news
Don White wrote:
Three in as we passed the wharf after a walk in the park,
http://www.halifaxwebcam.ca/live/ind...8&SET_CAM=cam8

note; not a Disney boat to be seen.

I like the peggy's cove webcam... :)

That spot is one of the most popular tourist stops in the province.
Crazy little windy narrow road strung in between the big granite boulders in
places. I don't know how the big tourist buses navigate.
It can be impressive, and a little dangerous, when the surf is up.

Well, when we get up there, we expect Don the Tourguide to take us to
that cove.

"Harry the K" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Harry the K" wrote in message
news
Don White wrote:
Three in as we passed the wharf after a walk in the park,
http://www.halifaxwebcam.ca/live/ind...8&SET_CAM=cam8

note; not a Disney boat to be seen.

I like the peggy's cove webcam... :)

That spot is one of the most popular tourist stops in the province.
Crazy little windy narrow road strung in between the big granite boulders
in places. I don't know how the big tourist buses navigate.
It can be impressive, and a little dangerous, when the surf is up.

Well, when we get up there, we expect Don the Tourguide to take us to that
cove.

By water or road...your choice!

Busy River M@x from HoLL@nd Tall Ship Photos 0 July 27th 07 07:49 PM
Mooron's been busy Joe ASA 6 June 11th 07 10:47 PM
Busy beyond belief! Thom Stewart ASA 3 August 3rd 06 02:03 AM
Busy FOJ for USCG in the NW [email protected] General 0 July 6th 05 05:26 AM