Default Let's play

GUESS THE POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION!!!

Today's puzzler:

http://www.kvoa.com/global/Story.asp?s=9022198

You have ten seconds starting now.

It's time to

"Hero In A Half Shell" wrote in message
GUESS THE POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION!!!

Today's puzzler:

http://www.kvoa.com/global/Story.asp?s=9022198

You have ten seconds starting now.

It's time to

GUESS THE POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION!!!

Great to have you back after the short hiatus, keep up the good work.

Semper Fi.

D.Duck wrote:
"Hero In A Half Shell" wrote in message
GUESS THE POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION!!!

Today's puzzler:

http://www.kvoa.com/global/Story.asp?s=9022198

You have ten seconds starting now.

It's time to

GUESS THE POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION!!!

Great to have you back after the short hiatus, keep up the good work.

Semper Fi.

These sorts of posts from Tom and others show just much they will be
suffering when the election this fall doesn't go their way. Delicious.

"Harry the K" wrote in message
. ..
D.Duck wrote:
"Hero In A Half Shell" wrote in message
GUESS THE POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION!!!

Today's puzzler:

http://www.kvoa.com/global/Story.asp?s=9022198

You have ten seconds starting now.

It's time to

GUESS THE POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION!!!

Great to have you back after the short hiatus, keep up the good work.

Semper Fi.

These sorts of posts from Tom and others show just much they will be
suffering when the election this fall doesn't go their way. Delicious.

And if it does go their way?

D.Duck wrote:
"Harry the K" wrote in message
. ..
D.Duck wrote:
"Hero In A Half Shell" wrote in message
GUESS THE POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION!!!

Today's puzzler:

http://www.kvoa.com/global/Story.asp?s=9022198

You have ten seconds starting now.

It's time to

GUESS THE POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION!!!
Great to have you back after the short hiatus, keep up the good work.

Semper Fi.

These sorts of posts from Tom and others show just much they will be
suffering when the election this fall doesn't go their way. Delicious.

And if it does go their way?

It'll be a short time of President McCain fumbling around in the dark
until he falls over and dies, and then President Palin starting WW III
with the Russkies. After that, it won't matter...we'll all have that
tanning bed glow.

Pay Per Play adnvi77o General 0 December 17th 07 08:32 AM
Let's play...where am I? Eisboch General 1 August 26th 06 02:08 AM
Let's play...where am I? basskisser General 1 August 25th 06 08:02 PM
Let's play...where am I? JohnH General 0 August 25th 06 07:57 PM
never play a egg Mel O. Sokoloff, C.S.A. ASA 0 April 8th 05 02:45 PM