Default Life is too short...

for this crap. The attempt to clean things up fell flat on it's face,
and I just don't care any more. Those who think things will change after
the election are just fooling themselves. The winners will gloat, and
the losers will attack, and it'll all start all over with the next
election. Nothing will change, because you guys don't really WANT to
change.

I enjoy the infrequent times I get to go boating, but I no longer enjoy
this group. I'm leaving, and this time I won't be back.

TJ

On Sep 17, 9:27*pm, TJ wrote:
for this crap. The attempt to clean things up fell flat on it's face,
and I just don't care any more. Those who think things will change after
the election are just fooling themselves. The winners will gloat, and
the losers will attack, and it'll all start all over with the next
election. Nothing will change, because you guys don't really WANT to
change.

I enjoy the infrequent times I get to go boating, but I no longer enjoy
this group. I'm leaving, and this time I won't be back.

TJ

You were part of the problem.

I guess the "who me?" reply from you is next.

RIP rec.boats. It is nothing more than a boys club now.

JimH wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:27 pm, TJ wrote:
for this crap. The attempt to clean things up fell flat on it's face,
and I just don't care any more. Those who think things will change after
the election are just fooling themselves. The winners will gloat, and
the losers will attack, and it'll all start all over with the next
election. Nothing will change, because you guys don't really WANT to
change.

I enjoy the infrequent times I get to go boating, but I no longer enjoy
this group. I'm leaving, and this time I won't be back.

TJ

You were part of the problem.

I guess the "who me?" reply from you is next.

RIP rec.boats. It is nothing more than a boys club now.

Wrong again, Boy Wonder. I WAS part of the problem, "was" being the
operative word. I wasn't as bad as some, but I had my part in this mess.
Too much of a part.

TJ

On Sep 17, 10:00*pm, JimH wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:27*pm, TJ wrote:

for this crap. The attempt to clean things up fell flat on it's face,
and I just don't care any more. Those who think things will change after
the election are just fooling themselves. The winners will gloat, and
the losers will attack, and it'll all start all over with the next
election. Nothing will change, because you guys don't really WANT to
change.

I enjoy the infrequent times I get to go boating, but I no longer enjoy
this group. I'm leaving, and this time I won't be back.

TJ

You were part of the problem.

I guess the "who me?" reply from you is next.

RIP rec.boats. *It is nothing more than a boys club now.

Is that why you are here?

Senior Member

On Sep 17, 9:27*pm, TJ wrote:
for this crap. The attempt to clean things up fell flat on it's face,
and I just don't care any more. Those who think things will change after
the election are just fooling themselves. The winners will gloat, and
the losers will attack, and it'll all start all over with the next
election. Nothing will change, because you guys don't really WANT to
change.

I enjoy the infrequent times I get to go boating, but I no longer enjoy
this group. I'm leaving, and this time I won't be back.

TJ

Too bad you let the little cum faced bitch win.. I hope you are happy
Harry, just because you can't have your own way you are willing to
destroy things for the civilized people here.. You know what? I think
it's time to stoop to your level. Keep it up and my sig file will soon
have all of your personal information, then you can actually stand up
and be accountable for what you have done. **** you, I don't care
anymore about my reputation here, you are a ****ing asshole, if you
died tomorrow I would go to your funeral and **** on your grave... I
have never in my life seen such a childish spoiled bitch as you, you
must have been raped pretty bad as a child to have so much hate in
you, hopefully someone will kick your ass soon after I post your
info..

wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:27 pm, TJ wrote:
[...]

Guess what? It wasn't just Harry. It was you, too. And a lot of others,
with all affiliations. And me. Especially me.

TJ

wrote in message
On Sep 17, 9:27 pm, TJ wrote:
[...]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

AMEN! Post the friggin' info so we can call in the airstrike. What a rotten
piece of **** he is....

--Mike

On Sep 17, 10:13*pm, wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:27*pm, TJ wrote:

[...]

That's Harry in a nutshell. Notice he's such a narcissistic bitch that
when people ignore him, he simply makes another nick? It's because of
his mental problem, he just can't take the fact that no one wants to
hear his moronic ****.

wrote:
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 05:22:04 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 17, 10:13 pm, wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:27 pm, TJ wrote:

[...]

You apparently hear every morsel of it.

Interestingly, the boys don't complain when their buddy
"Reggie" changes his handle, something he's done here about 60 times.

It's only a couple clicks to make a kill filter. I have 45-globally
applied. Today's RB download: 271, killed 65. Just added Hero. Ohare
is next.
Ahh, that's better
JR

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:27:58 -0400, TJ wrote:

for this crap. The attempt to clean things up fell flat on it's face,
and I just don't care any more. Those who think things will change after
the election are just fooling themselves. The winners will gloat, and
the losers will attack, and it'll all start all over with the next
election. Nothing will change, because you guys don't really WANT to
change.

I enjoy the infrequent times I get to go boating, but I no longer enjoy
this group. I'm leaving, and this time I won't be back.

TJ

HOME PAGE:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

the AIM of LIFE algaga Cruising 3 October 3rd 07 01:13 PM
the AIM of LIFE algaga General 2 September 30th 07 04:00 PM
Create the life that you want at Your Rich Life melbbr4 ASA 0 July 13th 07 11:57 PM
Life on sea is life. p e n t a g o n |~ ASA 3 May 23rd 07 05:24 AM