Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default DNC Platform member to endorse McCain

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ndorse-mccain/

OOPS!!

Maybe Obama's Neo-Nazi attack dogs can stiffle this somehow?

Call her a pig perhaps?

Prominent Clinton backer and DNC member to endorse McCain

From CNN Political Editor Mark Preston

A prominent backer of Hillary Clinton is endorsing McCain.

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent Hillary
Clinton supporter and member of the Democratic National Committee’s
Platform Committee, will endorse John McCain for president on
Wednesday, her spokesman tells CNN.

The announcement will take place at a news conference on Capitol Hill,
just blocks away from the DNC headquarters. Forester will “campaign
and help him through the election,” the spokesman said of her plans to
help the Republican presidential nominee.

Forester was a major donor for Clinton earning her the title as a
Hillraiser for helping to raise at least $100,000 for the New York
Democratic senator’s failed presidential bid.

In an interview with CNN this summer, Forester did not hide her
distaste for eventual Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama.

“This is a hard decision for me personally because frankly I don't
like him,” she said of Obama in an interview with CNN’s Joe Johns. “I
feel like he is an elitist. I feel like he has not given me reason to
trust him.”

Forester is the CEO of EL Rothschild, a holding company with
businesses around the world. She is married to international banker
Sir Evelyn de Rothschild. Forester is a member of the DNC’s Democrats
Abroad chapter and splits her time living in London and New York.

--------

Elitist. Untrustworthy. Nuance.