Default Who said the following?

"The one thing that I want to insist on is that, as I travel around
the country, the American people are a decent people. Now they get
confused sometimes. You know, they listen to the wrong talk radio
shows or watch the wrong TV networks, um, but they’re, they’re
basically decent, they’re basically sound."

On Sep 17, 6:11*am, Hero In A Half Shell wrote:
"The one thing that I want to insist on is that, as I travel around
the country, the American people are a decent people. Now they get
confused sometimes. You know, they listen to the wrong talk radio
shows or watch the wrong TV networks, um, but they’re, they’re
basically decent, they’re basically sound."

I bet lots of people can tell you who said it; Barack Obama. But can
YOU tell me where he said it and in what CONTEXT? That is much more
important, as you may already know it is quite easy to make people
look silly or stupid by taking their quotes out of context (as seen in
most political ads these days).

When taken in context, it is clear that he is talking about
ureceiving information from non-science based sources to make
science-related decisions/u. This was from a speech at Planned
Parenthood in 2007, and followed his discussion of his support for age
appropriate sex-education. He was not implying that some news outlets
are better than others, but that is what I am seeing all over the
Internet.

You can watch the speech IN CONTEXT he
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3386492

Being educated is fun! Don't be afraid to learn and ask questions!