Default Funny

I have one NG reader set up with filters, so I don't see any of some
poster's "contributions". Once in a while a quoted section from one of them
will show up due to crossposting. If the crosspost comes from another
newsgroup, it immediately goes into the blocked senders bin. Easy.

The other reader is set up with no filters. All the comments from you know
who and his new sidekick "salty" show up.

Every once in a while, for laughs, I'll open this reader and read through
some of the comments on posts I have already read in the filtered reader.
The effect of seeing them all at once plus comparing how rec.boats looks and
reads with filters and the same without is not only amazing .... it's
downright hilarious.

The two of them are following posters around like a pair of lost puppies, or
Mutt and Jeff, making their comments, giggling and giving each other a
high-five. yuk yuk yuk.

But nobody .... except them .... gives a ****.

I wouldn't bring it up except it's just too damn funny not to.

Eisboch

On Sep 12, 2:10*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
[...]

I agree, it has been funny as hell watching this unfold!

wrote in message
On Sep 12, 2:19 pm, wrote:
[...]

I agree, it has been funny as hell watching this unfold!- Hide quoted
text -

While Dick did not formally "join" the pledge , his intent is clear
and he has been quite co-operative... However, you and I, should not
participate even in this line of commentary to stay within the spirit
of my little dealy-o. In my opinion.. and it is my ball...

Agreed.

--Mike

OT something funny basskisser General 0 October 19th 06 05:34 PM
OT, but Funny Doug Kanter General 0 May 27th 05 05:55 PM
Not Funny Lonny Bruce ASA 1 March 19th 05 12:42 AM