[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Funny

On Sep 12, 2:19*pm, wrote:
On Sep 12, 2:10*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

I have one NG reader set up with filters, so I don't see any of some
poster's "contributions". *Once in a while a quoted section from one of them
will show up due to crossposting. *If the crosspost comes from another
newsgroup, it immediately goes into the blocked senders bin. *Easy.

The other reader is set up with no filters. *All the comments from you know
who and his new sidekick "salty" show up.

Every once in a while, for laughs, I'll open this reader and read through
some of the comments on posts I have already read in the filtered reader.