BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT-The Mouse and the Motorcycle.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97964-ot-mouse-motorcycle.html)

Rowdy Mouse Racing September 12th 08 03:31 PM

OT-The Mouse and the Motorcycle..

jamesgangnc wrote:
Why don't you go find a motorcycle newgroup? I mean this isn't even
political which one could argue theoretically should apply to anyone.

So you are going to use "theory" to justify your activity here lately...

Pfffftttt. ........... PLONK

Rowdy Mouse Racing September 12th 08 03:36 PM

OT-The Mouse and the Motorcycle,boat flip

jim wrote:
Where's the video of the flippin boat?

Didn't flip it yet, waiting for SIL and a couple of other guys...
Besides, it's much more fun to hang out with my kid;)

HK September 12th 08 03:46 PM

Rowdy Mouse Racing wrote:
jamesgangnc wrote:
Why don't you go find a motorcycle newgroup? I mean this isn't even
political which one could argue theoretically should apply to anyone.

So you are going to use "theory" to justify your activity here lately...

Pfffftttt. ........... PLONK

There's no theory that justifies your activity here.

Eisboch September 12th 08 04:47 PM

OT-The Mouse and the Motorcycle..

"jim" wrote in message

I am a member of a Motorcycle group.. I thought this post would be
better than 90% of the **** we are reading now. So, if you don't like
it and only want to deal with the penis measuring contests and
political bull****, filter me... It's easy..

You are still reading the "****"? Why?

I check once in a while, using another reader that is not filtered, just to
watch the antics of the resident, hypocritical, loudmouth.
He's sorta like the Dems right now ..... frustrated and in desperation mode.
It's comical to see him recruiting his pals from:

alt.machines.cnc
misc.survivalism
rec.boats
rec.crafts.metalworking
alt.impeach.bush
alt.usenet.kooks
alt.abortion

and a couple of others, trying to stir up crap.

Then, he complains of "Off Topic" posts. Hehehe.. what a jerk.

Nobody here has badmouthed him since the experiment you initiated started.
No insults, no responses to his trolls. Yet, he continues to babble away,
mostly to himself now, hurling the familiar personal insults, even though
nobody addressed him.

As he would say,

"Delicious"

Hehehehe.

Eisboch

jim[_7_] September 12th 08 05:10 PM

Eisboch wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

[...]

Kind of an interesting mix of newsgroups he subscribes to.
Im surprised he doesn't have Alt.unskilledlabor.brickstacking
or alt.selfhelp.writingfordummies

HK September 12th 08 05:14 PM

wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:47:23 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

[...]

Well, lookee here. Harry just got a whole post written about him. I'll
bet he feels like it's his birthday.

Excellent work, Licebot

Gosh...is it about me?

:)

I don't know why Eisboch is complaining. Ninety percent of the posts on
rec.boats were off topic and you know what, they still are. What's
different? Well, there are a few posters here from other newsgroups
*and* some of those posters don't buy into Eisboch's "corporate uber
alles" Republicanism. That must really burn his butt and the butts of
the other "capitalists" whose concern for this country ends at their wallet.

He certainly didn't complain about the golf, grandkids, motorcycle
racing and travel trailer off-topic b.s. that clogs this newsgroup. The
other day he flat out refused to post a photo of the new boat he bought.

Yeah, this is a boating newsgroup...and Sarah Palin knows enough about
foreign policy to step in if McCain is elected and he falls over dead.

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. September 12th 08 05:16 PM

OT-The Mouse and the Motorcycle..

jim wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

I wonder if it is a violation of Comcast and Individual.net's TOS to
crosspost stolen intellectual property?

HK September 12th 08 05:17 PM

jim wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

[...]

Ahh, the only newsgroups on that list I subscribe to are rec.boats and
alt.impeach.bush

A post headed "The Mouse and the Motorcycle" certainly is appropriate
for a newsgroup titled rec.boats

BTW, Jim, got a more recent photo of that old, clapped out boat of yours?

HK September 12th 08 05:33 PM

wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:10:31 -0400, jim wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

[...]

Hey Harry! They STILL can't stop talking about you!

It's like a fanblog.

"They" talk about me because they don't have anything else to talk
about...certainly not about their boats.

Wayne.B September 12th 08 06:07 PM

OT-The Mouse and the Motorcycle..

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:31:59 -0400, Rowdy Mouse Racing
wrote:

So you are going to use "theory" to justify your activity here lately...

Pfffftttt. ........... PLONK

Not so fast please. "Jamesgang" happens to be one of our more
knowledgable powerboat maintenance experts here and rarely posts off
topic about anything.

You may not like his advice but I believe it was offered in good faith
and should be considered as such.

It is a mistake to think that everyone is interested in the same
things that you are. Let's try to keep it about boats most of the
time and set a good example for others - for the good of the group.

How are things going with that "boat turning" project ?