Default Here's some help ....

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:13:19 -0400, hk wrote:

Well, they certainly aren't going to post the titles of books she has
written, papers she has written, or a list of heads of state of foreign
countries she has met.

She isn't even moderately good-looking, either.

I don't get it, but she sure seems to be overshadowing McCain. I mean,
with all the BS you would think she was a the top of the ticket.

"I was bored being a hockey mom, so I decided I'd become President."

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:44:21 -0400, hk wrote:

I don't get it, but she sure seems to be overshadowing McCain. I mean,
with all the BS you would think she was a the top of the ticket.

"I was bored being a hockey mom, so I decided I'd become President."

She's anti-abortion, for Jesus, has a sharp tongue and very little
substance. In short, she's the perfect Republican candidates.

And she may become a 72 year old heartbeat away from becoming President.
Geeze, she didn't even know about the "Bush Doctrine". We have had some
real jackasses in the White House, but this is crazy.