HK HK is offline

Default Drill Baby Drill!!!

wrote:
On Sep 12, 12:25 am, "Mike" wrote:
Crap... my bad. I didn't realize it was a crosspost 'till after I hit send.
I'll do better....

--Mike

"Mike" wrote in message

whats it mean when the post office flag is at half mas?t.
we're hiring.
ROFLOL!
--Mike
"Raymond O'Hara" wrote in message
"Matt" wrote in message
On Sep 11, 7:21 pm, hk wrote:
Raymond O'Hara wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Oil brokers sex scandal may affect drilling debate
damn, why did i choose the post office?.
You worked for the USPS?
Whatever you do, do NOT get him mad.
Matt
the USPS motto."we only kill our own"
whats it mean when the post office flag is at half mas?t.
we're hiring.

Gifts in the oil business, I am truly SHOCKED. Actually, I am
offended that the gifts were to Govt employees but lavish gifts
between oil companies and contractor have been the norm for years.
When I was a drill stem tester, we were encouraged to buy gifts for
drilling company and oil company reps. Expensive booze was expected.
We were supposed to get to know the company reps even better and offer
them ski trips to our company condo. Once we bought an expensive
shotgun for a company rep who liked quail hunting. On Thanksgiving,
our company bought smoked turkeys by the hundreds and passed them out
to people on rigs. One of my friends who was single met three female
geologists from G*&f (unnamed oil company) and invited them to the
company condo at Breckenridge for a week of fun.

Corporate whoring at every level...how very unsurprising.

I give my business contacts UNICEF day planners and calendars or
something very similar, and have done so for at least 20 years. It's an
appreciated gift and no one ever feels awkward about receiving one. It's
nice to know the oil industry is into bribes.

How to Drill Out a Broken Bolt? [email protected] General 83 October 29th 06 04:56 PM
how to locate spots to drill RB General 0 February 22nd 06 08:26 PM
OT Talk to Bush? Here's the drill [email protected] General 1 October 14th 05 01:28 PM
24V Firestorm drill Horvath ASA 14 February 7th 04 06:51 PM
B&D 24v Firestarter Cordless Drill Horvath ASA 7 January 30th 04 01:07 AM