Default OT- Yo, Donny!

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:02:16 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
e.com...
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 8, 9:10 pm, John H wrote:
Dammit John, you almost made it 12 hours.. It's a start, but I know
you can do better.. I mean, you aren't telling anyone "anything" they
don't already know. I guess it's like quitting cigs, but don't beat
yourself up, just try harder next time

~~ Snerk ~~

This is pretty funny. It's like group therapy on the cheap, with each
drooler trying to buck up the other. Of course, no matter how many times
they high five each other, they still won't be having any meaningful
discussions about...

...boats.

You know, I don't think they really care.
Their big goal is to get rid of us...after that, they don't have a clue
what
to do, discuss etc.

Lets just hope this situation can be avoided.

http://tubearoo.com/articles/44363/W...And_Smile.html

--Vic

LOL yup, you've nailed the Drone Army.

HK HK is offline

Default OT- OT- Yo, Donny!

Don White wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:02:16 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
. com...
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 8, 9:10 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

The sadly funny part is that the Seven Little Schitts simply won't admit
they have ruined this newsgroup. Almost everything they post here is
either off-topic or an insult or both. Even in their recruitment for the
BORG Collective, they cannot stay on topic or stop the insults. And now
that they say they are behaving by the new BORG Collective standard,
they still are not posting on topic.

And why don't they post on topic?

Because they can't.

Several of the Little Schitts jumped with their usual nastiness on a
thread I posted at the other joint a day or so ago, in typical Little
Schitts behavior.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:02:16 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
. com...
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 8, 9:10 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

I saw then trying to instigate trouble and hope that you would respond with
just enough that you would get 'binned'.
Quite a group!

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:02:16 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
. com...
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 8, 9:10 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

There's really nothing to be gained by responding to the Seven Little
Schitts on boating topics, either. They know schitt about boats.

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:18:31 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:02:16 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
e.com...
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 8, 9:10 pm, John H wrote:
Dammit John, you almost made it 12 hours.. It's a start, but I know
you can do better.. I mean, you aren't telling anyone "anything" they
don't already know. I guess it's like quitting cigs, but don't beat
yourself up, just try harder next time

~~ Snerk ~~

This is pretty funny. It's like group therapy on the cheap, with each
drooler trying to buck up the other. Of course, no matter how many times
they high five each other, they still won't be having any meaningful
discussions about...

...boats.

You know, I don't think they really care.
Their big goal is to get rid of us...after that, they don't have a clue what
to do, discuss etc.

Lets just hope this situation can be avoided.

http://tubearoo.com/articles/44363/W...And_Smile.html

--Vic

You're welcome to join the party, Vic.