Default Video of last week's striper fishing on Hogan (As reported here.)

I just bought a camcorder and have begun taping my fishing trips -
last week's Hogan trip is the first. And it shows, I reckon. But if
you want a little entertainment, it's in four parts on You Tube. Click
on part 1, the only one that I've done a little editing to make it a
bit more entertaining - if you call this entertainment. Then Part 2,
etc. It's sure entertaining for me to play with this video stuff. I
have good video editor software on its way and my next video should be
a lot better. http://www.youtube.com/user/FishWisher

Dale

www.FishWisher.com

FishWisher wrote:
I just bought a camcorder and have begun taping my fishing trips -
last week's Hogan trip is the first. And it shows, I reckon. But if
you want a little entertainment, it's in four parts on You Tube. Click
on part 1, the only one that I've done a little editing to make it a
bit more entertaining - if you call this entertainment. Then Part 2,
etc. It's sure entertaining for me to play with this video stuff. I
have good video editor software on its way and my next video should be
a lot better. http://www.youtube.com/user/FishWisher

Dale

www.FishWisher.com

Dale,
While you are waiting for your software try this free download.
http://www.download.com/Windows-Movi...-10165075.html
Jim

On Sep 8, 3:36*pm, jim wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
I just bought a camcorder and have begun taping my fishing trips -
last week's Hogan trip is the first. And it shows, I reckon. But if
you want a little entertainment, it's in four parts on You Tube. Click
on part 1, the only one that I've done a little editing to make it a
bit more entertaining - if you call this entertainment. Then Part 2,
etc. It's sure entertaining for me to play with this video stuff. I
have good video editor software on its way and my next video should be
a lot better.http://www.youtube.com/user/FishWisher

Dale

www.FishWisher.com

Dale,
While you are waiting for your software try this free download.http://www..download.com/Windows-Mov.../3000-13631_4-...
Jim

Thanks, Jim, I tried WMM as it came with the package and is updated
regularly. But it will not let me save the movies to the computer. Any
vids over a couple of minutes just quits saving and leaves a message
that it couldn't save. I did some research on video editor software,
and saw none that praised WMM. It's apparently not highly regarded. I
have PowerDirector 7 Deluxe on the way, and it garnered a lot of good
reviews.

....suppose my Ram caused the saving to stop? I have just 504 MB.

Dale
www.fishwisher.com

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:23:00 -0700 (PDT), FishWisher
wrote:

While you are waiting for your software try this free download.http://www.download.com/Windows-Movi.../3000-13631_4-...
Jim

Thanks, Jim, I tried WMM as it came with the package and is updated
regularly. But it will not let me save the movies to the computer. Any
vids over a couple of minutes just quits saving and leaves a message
that it couldn't save. I did some research on video editor software,
and saw none that praised WMM. It's apparently not highly regarded. I
have PowerDirector 7 Deluxe on the way, and it garnered a lot of good
reviews.

...suppose my Ram caused the saving to stop? I have just 504 MB.

Dale
www.fishwisher.com

What are you running?

wrote:

On Sep 8, 3:36*pm, jim wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
[...]

I'm using Windows XP with 1.5 gigs of RAM. I upgraded from 500MB and
noticed a big improvement.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Sep 8, 3:36 pm, jim wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
[...]

I dunno about that big improvement. In fact, I think he's gone downhill
mentally since installing that RAM.