Default I wonder if we could get...

these folks to talk to Harry about Stumpy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roFB7bGCAgc
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
these folks to talk to Harry about Stumpy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roFB7bGCAgc

Sorry, Brownie...Stumpy is no more.

How's that 20" transom on your Ranger in a following sea...I'll bet it
is a real shorts stainer, eh?

On Sep 7, 9:17*am, hk wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
these folks to talk to Harry about Stumpy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roFB7bGCAgc

Sorry, Brownie...Stumpy is no more.

How's that 20" transom on your Ranger in a following sea...I'll bet it
is a real shorts stainer, eh?

That's our narcissistic Hairy! Anything that Harry has is the best
there is (even if most are lies) and everything anybody else has is
awful. Just ask him.

hk wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
these folks to talk to Harry about Stumpy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roFB7bGCAgc

Sorry, Brownie...Stumpy is no more.

Harry, What are you going to kill now that Stumpy is gone?

hk wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
these folks to talk to Harry about Stumpy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roFB7bGCAgc

Sorry, Brownie...Stumpy is no more.

How's that 20" transom on your Ranger in a following sea...I'll bet it
is a real shorts stainer, eh?

Does SWS have a big hole in his transom? If so he really should keep
that boat in lakes and only use it on calm days, the same as you do.

Now if he has a boat with a "real" 20" transom it will keep out waves,
wakes and a following sea, substantially better than your Baby Parker.

I really have enjoyed all of your photos of your Baby Parker parked on
it's trailer, but the only time you posted a photo of it actually in the
water was last year, when you took a photo of it's hour meter.

Isn't it time to post an update of your hour meter?

Senior Member

On Sep 7, 10:06*am, RPSIII wrote:
hk wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
these folks to talk to Harry about Stumpy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roFB7bGCAgc

Sorry, Brownie...Stumpy is no more.

How's that 20" transom on your Ranger in a following sea...I'll bet it
is a real shorts stainer, eh?

Does SWS have a big hole in his transom? *If so he really should keep
that boat in lakes and only use it on calm days, the same as you do.

Now if he has a boat with a "real" 20" transom it will keep out waves,
wakes and a following sea, substantially better than your Baby Parker.

I really have enjoyed all of your photos of your Baby Parker parked on
it's trailer, but the only time you posted a photo of it actually in the
water was last year, when you took a photo of it's hour meter.

Isn't it time to post an update of your hour meter?

Shortpants Ranger is a nice smooth "Bay Boat", that will handle almost
anything you throw at it. I have been on the thing skimming over the
waves, airborne, it flies nice. The problem with the parker is, it has
not kept up with the times. It's plain Jane, and has all of the appeal
of a Payson Brick..Those geezers there don't understand that with new
technology, a boat can be functional AND look like the lines were
drawn this century by someone with other than a t-square.. Not to
mention, that huge hole in the ass end.. Guess they couldn't take the
time to put the hull on a board and incorporate a body style that
suits it's 20 inch transom.. Instead they put high sides around the
20" transom, square and ugly of course, to meet the sides.. Like
sticking two different boats together with kindergarten paste...
HK HK is offline

It's a 25" transom at the notch, **** for brains.

HK wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:06 am, RPSIII wrote:
hk wrote:
[...]

Just,
Damn, I had no idea SWS boat was so unsafe. You are lucky you escaped
alive. Since SWS actually uses his boat, his time has come, he is a
goner, that boat will get flooded, his ETEC will failed, and he will be
shark bait before you know it. Whatever you do, don't go out on that
boat again.

From what I can tell, Harry's boat has never come close to sinking on
the trailer, the only problem is that it does have a tendency to collect
some leaves on the cover from lack of use.

Senior Member

On Sep 7, 10:28*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:06 am, RPSIII wrote:
hk wrote:
[...]

It's a 25" transom at the notch, **** for brains.- Hide quoted text -

To the bottom of the Vee.. but you can spin it any way you wish.. It's
like a Mr. Potato head boat. They took an old worn out design, and
added a vee and a big notch to accomodate updated power.. None of the
parts fit, like some kid put it together....
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:28 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:06 am, RPSIII wrote:
hk wrote:
[...]

You are overfull of **** and haven't a clue. I've seen photos of the
crappy little boats you build...and it is obvious you haven't a clue.

That's right...it's 25" from the top of the transom notch to the bottom
of the boat at the transom. How the hell do you think transom height is
measured?

Idiot.