Default Palin cut funding for young mothers support services

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:03:49 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 3, 2:47*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:00:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sep 3, 10:32 am, wrote:
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_...m_funding_0902...
1.1 mil.

what is that, a weeks worth of cutbacks?

I guess it depends on whether you are a young girl in trouble with
nowhere to turn for help.

The righties prefer young unmarried girls to get pregnant, so they can
bitch about their lack of morality.

Nope, you are an idiot...

2 minutes ago you posted advice to someone else about ignoring trolls.
I think your participation responding to this post makes YOU the
idiot.

If you respond again, you'll be an even bigger idiot, if that's
possible.

wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:30:44 -0400, John H wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/o42at

Yes, we get it, You are a dip****, and very proud of it. So what?

Maybe Johnny wants to start up an army of dip****s (dipsticks) and is just
gauging the interest. Gotta use that Lt Colonel somewhere or else start
frying chicken.

http://tinyurl.com/o42at

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:58:54 GMT, Valgard Toebreakerson
wrote:

What a bunch of losers you and Harry and Bob "Net Control" Phuaric
are.

Then why continue?
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On Sep 3, 10:32*am, wrote:
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_...m_funding_0902....

1.1 mil.

what is that, a weeks worth of cutbacks?

I guess it depends on whether you are a young girl in trouble with
nowhere to turn for help.

Could be, but it could also be that she cleaned up some of the graft
and made the dept. more efficient.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On Sep 3, 10:32 am, wrote:
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_...m_funding_0902....
1.1 mil.

what is that, a weeks worth of cutbacks?

I guess it depends on whether you are a young girl in trouble with
nowhere to turn for help.

The righties prefer young unmarried girls to get pregnant, so they can
bitch about their lack of morality.

Actually Harry, i thought it was the libs that appreciated unwed
(teen) moms so that they could apeal for more freebies and dish out
more funds

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 11:32:29 -0400, wrote:

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_...ding_0902.html

That line item veto stuff sounds like Executive Experience, aside from
any political interpretations of effect.
Some might say having made such decisions - now open to criticism -
all by itself puts the "executive experience" issue to rest vis a vis
Palin/McCain/Obama/Biden.
Others will just say "It doesn't count."
BTW, Mike Barnicle, on MSNBC, just made the point that women will
fairly judge Palin on her decision to seek the VP office at the
expense of her family. The "uppity mother" argument I call it.
Even Nora O'Donnel was a bit taken aback at this, commenting she could
hear the things women were throwing hitting the TV screen.
The blinders being worn by the leftist horses are pretty big and
visible to all but the horses.

--Vic

wrote:

On Sep 3, 10:32*am, wrote:
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_...m_funding_0902...

1.1 mil.

what is that, a weeks worth of cutbacks?

I guess it depends on whether you are a young girl in trouble with
nowhere to turn for help.

Could be, but it could also be that she cleaned up some of the graft
and made the dept. more efficient.

No, that isn't it, but thanks for trying so desperately. It's
appreciated.

http://tinyurl.com/o42at
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On Sep 3, 10:32*am, wrote:
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_...m_funding_0902...

1.1 mil.

what is that, a weeks worth of cutbacks?

I guess it depends on whether you are a young girl in trouble with
nowhere to turn for help.

Could be, but it could also be that she cleaned up some of the graft
and made the dept. more efficient.

No, that isn't it, but thanks for trying so desperately. It's
appreciated.- Hide quoted text -

Nothing desperate about my post