Default No fighting!

We're headed for the campgrounds. Gotta get away from it all, now that the
candidates have made the big decisions.

The Republicans have an XO not qualified to run the ship. The Democrats
have a person not qualified to be XO who wants to run the ship.

We'll be back in four days.
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

Come visit!

http://tinyurl.com/5fnd9d
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

John H wrote:
Come visit!

http://tinyurl.com/5fnd9d

Enjoy your camping but don't let them sign you up for a membership. Ask
me about my adventure with the 1000T in Orlando sometime.

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:29:28 -0400, jim wrote:

John H wrote:
Come visit!

http://tinyurl.com/5fnd9d

Enjoy your camping but don't let them sign you up for a membership. Ask
me about my adventure with the 1000T in Orlando sometime.

Too late, but I've got 7 days to back out. I signed up for the National at
the East Coast price. In talking to other members while there, they seemed
to think I got a pretty good deal.

But, I'm interested in your experience at Orlando.
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H
Senior Member

John H wrote:
Come visit!

http://tinyurl.com/5fnd9d

Enjoy your camping but don't let them sign you up for a membership. Ask
me about my adventure with the 1000T in Orlando sometime.

Too late, but I've got 7 days to back out. I signed up for the National at
the East Coast price. In talking to other members while there, they seemed
to think I got a pretty good deal.

But, I'm interested in your experience at Orlando.
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

* * * * * John H

Ummm, those other "members" were probably sales reps or hired props
Do a bunch of research on the place while you have time...

Senior Member

John H wrote:
Come visit!

http://tinyurl.com/5fnd9d

Enjoy your camping but don't let them sign you up for a membership. Ask
me about my adventure with the 1000T in Orlando sometime.

Too late, but I've got 7 days to back out. I signed up for the National at
the East Coast price. In talking to other members while there, they seemed
to think I got a pretty good deal.

But, I'm interested in your experience at Orlando.
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

* * * * * John H

GET OUT NOW.. while you have a chance. Do a bunch of Google searches
and find others who have done it "there" before you decide for sure...
You can always go back, they will take you
HK HK is offline

John H wrote:
Come visit!
http://tinyurl.com/5fnd9d
Enjoy your camping but don't let them sign you up for a membership. Ask
me about my adventure with the 1000T in Orlando sometime.

Too late, but I've got 7 days to back out. I signed up for the National at
the East Coast price. In talking to other members while there, they seemed
to think I got a pretty good deal.

But, I'm interested in your experience at Orlando.
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

GET OUT NOW.. while you have a chance. Do a bunch of Google searches
and find others who have done it "there" before you decide for sure...
You can always go back, they will take you

I wonder if Herring would be interested in buying a share of the
Brooklyn Bridge?

I attended a timeshare pitch 30+ years ago at Sea Pines at Hilton Head.
Short presentation, great barbecue lunch, alligators nearby. Even way
back then, I knew timeshares were being offered in order to make their
marketers a hell of a lot more money then they could make just selling
off the units in their entirety.