Default Fishing with Sarah or "The Dems are toast"

Slate had a really stupid article today saying that Sarah Palin smells
like Salmon all summer, presumably cuz she fishes for salmon. Of
course that is likely to appeal to us redneck gun totin religion
approvin bitter small town types.
Really, the near frantic scrambling by the msm and other Dem outlets
is like roaches scurrying for cover as they try to find SOMETHIGN they
can say to put an O-positive spin on this.
The reality is that McCains POW status makes him almost uniquely
qualified to be POTUS because he personally knows what can happen when
you send boys to war. Palin' oldest son is in the army and is going
to Iraq so she knows the anguish a mother feels when boys go to war.
By comparison, all Obama can do is talk to his terrorist buddy Bill
Ayers about making bombs to kill school kids at the Pentagon.
This is also a great demonstration of how poorly prepared they are to
protect the USA. In their arrogance and end of convention hubris,
they forgot that the other side is ALWAYS plotting their demise. What
should have been a day of Obama all over the news urned into a Dem
debacle with pics of McCain and Palin all over the news and the Dems
looking stupid. Anybody with at least two neurons could see this
coming, but the Dems didnt'. If they cannot foresee something like
this, how can we expect them to protect us from people who really hate
us?

On Aug 29, 7:42 pm, wrote:
[...]

I apologize to all over my OT posts. I am so happy about McCain
choosing Palin that I am gloating. Yes, OT is bad and I am a
hypocrite.

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:45:09 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 29, 7:42 pm, wrote:
[...]

That's okay, so is your candidate!