Default GOOD MORNING COASTIES!!!

On Aug 27, 1:13*pm, hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:43:31 -0400, hk wrote:

What's next? The Ballad of the Good Humor Men? Song of the Sanitation
Workers? :)

It may be fun to ridicule the military but those are the people who
gave you that right with their blood.
Have you noticed that JimH has been very quiet about Harry's negative
comments about those in the military and ridiculing those who believe in
Christ? *I guess when your only friend is harry, you have to spend your
time criticizing JohnH's travel trailer.

Doesn't the major John allow differing opinions in the drone..er..dwarf
army?

Herring is an ass, without redeeming values.

Holy ****, THAT'S the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!

On Aug 27, 11:56*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:43:31 -0400, hk wrote:

What's next? The Ballad of the Good Humor Men? Song of the Sanitation
Workers? :)

It may be fun to ridicule the military but those are the people who
gave you that right with their blood.

Have you noticed that JimH has been very quiet about Harry's negative
comments about those in the military and ridiculing those who believe in
Christ? *I guess when your only friend is harry, you have to spend your
time criticizing JohnH's travel trailer.

What the hell are you talking about?

If anyone is going to be offended about those who served in the
military it is those who served in the military. I did not serve. I
know Tom and Richard did yet I read nothing from them about whatever
comments Harry made.

You have some sort of deranged obsession with Harry. Get a life.
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
[...]

Reggie sure works hard to keep the pot stirred, doesn't he?

I'm sure SW Tom and Eisboch served their country with honor, and I'm
sure your son will, too. It's no secret I am not a fan of the military
establishment, but my disdain for the military organizationally does not
extend to individuals, unless, such as in the case of Herring or BAR,
they earn it.

Oh...as far as Christianity goes, my disdain is reserved for those who
proclaim themselves to be Christians, but don't follow the most
important teaching of their savior:

The single most important aspect of the ministry of Jesus on earth was
Jesus cared for the poor, loved the poor, blessed the poor, and healed
the poor. Jesus said that to love and care for the poor is to love and
care for him. He declared that how we treat "the least of these" will be
the measure of our lives as Christians. As Americans often say, "The
Bible clearly teaches..." Yes, it does. The Bible does clearly teach how
the heart of God bleeds for the poor:

* *The Psalmist says it is God, "who executes justice for the
oppressed; who gives food to the hungry." (Psalms 146: 7)
* *Isaiah exhorts the people, "learn to do good; seek justice,
rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow." (Isaiah
1: 17)
* Amos warns of God's anger toward, "you that trample on the
needy and bring ruin to the poor of the land." (Amos 8: 4)
* *And Jesus continues the lessons of the prophets. He advises,
"But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame,
and the blind. And you will be blessed because they cannot repay you."
(Luke 14: 13-14) He tells us the startling parable of Lazarus and the
rich man. He makes it very clear that how we treat the hungry, the poor,
the outcast here -- in this time and place -- determines whether we have
fulfilled the teachings of the prophets and Moses, whether we have lived
according to God's will. (Luke 16: 19-31)

Swiped from
http://www.onlinebibletalk.com/the-m...hings-of-jesus

--
No way, no how, no McCain!

JimH wrote:

If anyone is going to be offended about those who served in the
military it is those who served in the military. I did not serve.

Is this the same person who got his panties in a wad because when you
were asking everyone in rec.boats to individually congratulate you and
your son for him enlisting in the marines, I thanked ALL servicemen, and
did not specifically and individually thank your son?

At the time, I was glad I didn't call anyone who enlisted in the service
a brain dead reject who could not make it in the real world and had to
suck on the public teat of the military service, as Harry has said many
times.

I guess based upon Harry's standards, your son is not qualified to dig
ditches and could not get a job to dig ditches in the real world and now
has to suck on the governmental teat.

I am glad you have gotten over whining over real and imaginary insults.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
JimH wrote:

[...]

Amazing, ain't he? Reggie the low-life coward.

--
No way, no how, no McCain!

Good Morning Thom Stewart ASA 1 February 14th 07 05:35 PM
Well...good morning.... Capt. Rob ASA 2 December 5th 05 03:47 PM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE Thom Stewart ASA 15 April 25th 05 06:00 PM
Good morning fishies! Bobsprit ASA 8 January 29th 04 04:14 AM