Default Yo Rips3

I'm going golfing down south for a couple days. Gotta spend my retirement
days performing constructive activities, donchano.

Hold down the fort.

The rest of y'all - be good!

Remember the ...

Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when
they come at you rapidly.

HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
I'm going golfing down south for a couple days. Gotta spend my retirement
days performing constructive activities, donchano.

Hold down the fort.

The rest of y'all - be good!

Remember the ...

Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when
they come at you rapidly.

Herring must be subscribing to a dumb word of the day service, which is
kind of ironic, since he didn't need the help.

hk wrote:
John H. wrote:
I'm going golfing down south for a couple days. Gotta spend my retirement
days performing constructive activities, donchano.

Hold down the fort.

The rest of y'all - be good!

Remember the ...

Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when
they come at you rapidly.

Herring must be subscribing to a dumb word of the day service, which is
kind of ironic, since he didn't need the help.

You are just jealous Krause. Others in their retirement are out having
fun and you sit sit on your proverbial porch watching the world go by,
casting stones at everyone who passes.

BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
John H. wrote:
I'm going golfing down south for a couple days. Gotta spend my
retirement
days performing constructive activities, donchano.

Hold down the fort.

The rest of y'all - be good!

Remember the ...

Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when
they come at you rapidly.

Herring must be subscribing to a dumb word of the day service, which
is kind of ironic, since he didn't need the help.

You are just jealous Krause. Others in their retirement are out having
fun and you sit sit on your proverbial porch watching the world go by,
casting stones at everyone who passes.

Harry has been in retirement for years, he just hasn't figured it out yet.
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
John H. wrote:
I'm going golfing down south for a couple days. Gotta spend my
retirement
days performing constructive activities, donchano.

Hold down the fort.

The rest of y'all - be good!

Remember the ...

Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when
they come at you rapidly.

Herring must be subscribing to a dumb word of the day service, which
is kind of ironic, since he didn't need the help.

You are just jealous Krause. Others in their retirement are out having
fun and you sit sit on your proverbial porch watching the world go by,
casting stones at everyone who passes.

Bertie! I thought for sure you'd be "one of the blocked" on Gene's
server. Guess I'll have to do it myself.

Jealous of Herring? Now there's a laugh. BTW. I wasn't commenting on his
lousy golf game, but, rather, his apparent "subscription" to a dumb word
of the day service.

The last thing I would want to be is retired, especially when I read
about what little the "retirees" here do with their lives. When I want
time off, I simply take it.

When you retire, perhaps you can return to high school and get that
diploma.