Default Yo Jimh and Harry

You two try so hard, but succeed at so little.

Why not take your assinine **** to Chuck's Island?

************************
So did you report the overfill to the CG and EPA?

Otherwise....why are you making it an issue in this discussion?

Ohhh...someone write this one down, too. Reggie lied. Again. In two
years, we can bring this up. Oh, wait..that's Reggie's rice bowl here.

Get a life. Here, maybe this will help you both:

http://tinyurl.com/o42at

Good luck.

On Aug 24, 6:24*pm, John H. salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:
You two try so hard, but succeed at so little.

Why not take your assinine **** to Chuck's Island?

************************
*So did you report the overfill to the CG and EPA?

Otherwise....why are you making it an issue in this discussion?

Ohhh...someone write this one down, too. Reggie lied. Again. In two
years, we can bring this up. Oh, wait..that's Reggie's rice bowl here.

Get a life. Here, maybe this will help you both:

http://tinyurl.com/o42at

Good luck.

Nice editing John.

Folks wanting to read the actual exchange on a boating related topic
need to go to the "Minor Miracle" thread.

Sorry a boating related discussion upset you John Try to chill by
spending more time on that tiny travel trailer you purchased and
getting away from this NG.

Until then............have a pleasant evening.

JimH wrote:

Sorry a boating related discussion upset you John Try to chill by

I was wondering the same thing about your post in the thread. why a
boating related discussion bothered you. You seemed upset that I was
discussing the law and potential liability in reference to gas and oil
spills.
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
[...]

Imagine being locked in that little coffin at night with Herring.
Christ.

On Aug 24, 7:32*pm, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

It looks like he spent close to $20k for that little thing.

A quick search on the net shows he could have purchased an almost new
trailer almost twice as big for about the same price:

http://moncton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...QAdIdZ68729029

To each their own. ;-)

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Aug 24, 7:32 pm, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

My wife's walk-in closet is bigger than that trailer Herring bought.
Seriously.

On Aug 24, 8:00*pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 24, 7:32*pm, hk wrote:

JimH wrote:
[...]

http://moncton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...009-Puma-30-Fo...

To each their own. * ;-)- Hide quoted text -

Sometimes people want quality over quantity.

On Aug 24, 8:11*pm, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Aug 24, 7:32 pm, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

Seriously.- Hide quoted text -

Liar.
DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:11 pm, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Aug 24, 7:32 pm, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

It could be the closet in *her* house.

Yo! JimH John H.[_3_] General 0 January 13th 08 06:37 PM
Y- JimH... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 December 3rd 07 01:19 AM
Yo JimH JohnH General 0 June 28th 06 12:39 AM
yo - jimh JimH General 0 February 2nd 06 12:48 AM
OT Where's JimH? P. Fritz General 4 July 15th 05 10:27 PM