Default Russian Bikini babes great Russian Navy...

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:21:59 -0400, hk wrote:

There are girls of all ages in that spot, bozo. Perhaps the younger ones
have appeal for you. Besides, when I was dating, in my 40's, I
never dated women more than 20 years younger...and I didn't marry one,
either.

I have no interest at all in who you dated or married.

If you are lucky he will go into great detail about the time a stunning
beautiful 16 yr took his virginity when he was 12. Harry is a legend in
his own mind.

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 23:00:15 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:21:59 -0400, hk wrote:

There are girls of all ages in that spot, bozo. Perhaps the younger ones
have appeal for you. Besides, when I was dating, in my 40's, I
never dated women more than 20 years younger...and I didn't marry one,
either.

I have no interest at all in who you dated or married.

This might apply to the name-caller:

Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an asshole.

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 00:29:13 -0400, RPSIII wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:21:59 -0400, hk wrote:

There are girls of all ages in that spot, bozo. Perhaps the younger ones
have appeal for you. Besides, when I was dating, in my 40's, I
never dated women more than 20 years younger...and I didn't marry one,
either.

I have no interest at all in who you dated or married.

If you are lucky he will go into great detail about the time a stunning
beautiful 16 yr took his virginity when he was 12. Harry is a legend in
his own mind.

Sounds like Harry has...

Glibido: All talk and no action.

On Aug 24, 5:42*pm, hk wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.daylife.com/photo/0gSnd1U99Y4P0

HAWT!!!!

Unfamiliar with the beauty of girls from Russia and many of the former
Sov states?

Nothing quite like demonizing an entire people you don't know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgS2Byk-TuI

And, of course, one of my favorites:

http://operachic.typepad.com/opera_c.../27/anna_b.jpg

Oh, grow up, asshole.

On Aug 24, 5:54*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
hk wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.daylife.com/photo/0gSnd1U99Y4P0

HAWT!!!!

Unfamiliar with the beauty of girls from Russia and many of the former
Sov states?

Nothing quite like demonizing an entire people you don't know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgS2Byk-TuI

And, of course, one of my favorites:

http://operachic.typepad.com/opera_c.../27/anna_b.jpg

Wow, that is grasping at straws to say his little joke "demonized" an
entire people. *It is getting harder and harder to tell you and JimH apart.- Hide quoted text -

No, it's easy to tell them apart, JimH is the feminine one......

On Aug 24, 8:09*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 17:54:25 -0400, Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. *wrote:

Wow, that is grasping at straws to say his little joke "demonized" an
entire people. *It is getting harder and harder to tell you and JimH
apart.

On a more serious note, in this country, obesity has achieved epidemic
proportions. *

http://communityindicators.blogspot....ted-states-of-
obesity.html

The "babes" SW depicted are most likely to be found at a Wal-Mart or in
line in their cars at McDonald's.

Nothing like demonizing an entire people you don't even know.....

On Aug 24, 11:00*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:21:59 -0400, hk wrote:
There are girls of all ages in that spot, bozo. Perhaps the younger ones
have appeal for you. Besides, *when I was dating, in my 40's, I
never dated women more than 20 years younger...and I didn't marry one,
either.

I have no interest at all in who you dated or married. *

Funny, he's ashamed of his wife enough that he had to lie about her
career.

Russian Booty Joe ASA 2 August 8th 06 03:04 PM
Russian submarines shot my boat !!!!!! Bruno Beam General 1 December 14th 04 11:42 PM
Russian plane crashes felton ASA 1 August 26th 04 03:32 AM