RMR RMR is offline

Default Hey Jaffa Gene...

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:24:05 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:20:52 -0400, RMR penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|Hey Gene, do you also block email coming to you from google?

No, but if you sent it since Sunday PM, I haven't checked mail.

That explains a lot.. In the last day or so, I and several others have
been forced to read the attacks from the usual suspects, but
unfortunately, following the rules (the spirit of your work) we are
unable to respond. Pretty frustrating to say the least. But check your
email, I will play by your rules if you decide to let this continue.

Hey Jaffa Gene... Gene Kearns General 12 August 23rd 08 12:15 PM
Hey Jaffa Gene... Gene Kearns General 0 August 19th 08 02:24 PM
Hey Jaffa Gene... RMR General 0 August 19th 08 02:20 PM
Yo!! Jaffa Kearns!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 32 November 19th 07 02:32 AM