HK HK is offline

Default Anyone hear McCain...

....responding to a woman who said she thought the draft would have to be
re-instated in order to get bin Laden...

....say...

....he agreed with what she said...?

McCain on the record...wants to reinstate the draft.

One has to wonder just how many wars McCain wants to start.

John "I'll pander to anyone to get elected" McCain.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
...responding to a woman who said she thought the draft would have to be
re-instated in order to get bin Laden...

...say...

...he agreed with what she said...?

McCain on the record...wants to reinstate the draft.

One has to wonder just how many wars McCain wants to start.

John "I'll pander to anyone to get elected" McCain.

That is a reach, even for a DNC shill.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
...responding to a woman who said she thought the draft would have to be
re-instated in order to get bin Laden...

...say...

...he agreed with what she said...?

McCain on the record...wants to reinstate the draft.

One has to wonder just how many wars McCain wants to start.

John "I'll pander to anyone to get elected" McCain.

That is a reach, even for a DNC shill.

The video has been on tv news all evening.

I think it's great. McCain and I both support the draft, but for
entirely different reasons.
HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
...responding to a woman who said she thought the draft would have to be
re-instated in order to get bin Laden...

...say...

...he agreed with what she said...?

McCain on the record...wants to reinstate the draft.

One has to wonder just how many wars McCain wants to start.

John "I'll pander to anyone to get elected" McCain.

That is a reach, even for a DNC shill.

Sorry, Bilious...the tape has been on TV all evening.

On Aug 20, 8:45*pm, hk wrote:
...responding to a woman who said she thought the draft would have to be
re-instated in order to get bin Laden...

...say...

...he agreed with what she said...?

McCain on the record...wants to reinstate the draft.

One has to wonder just how many wars McCain wants to start.

John "I'll pander to anyone to get elected" McCain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3msRsdt6bWY

Really?

Tim Tim is offline

I didn't watch any of it this evening. I had more important things to
do.

I had a gig with my band

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:40:58 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

I didn't watch any of it this evening. I had more important things to
do.

I had a gig with my band

My neither. I also had more important things to do. Had to fry up some
green tomatoes.
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 20, 10:05 pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:45 pm, hk wrote:

...responding to a woman who said she thought the draft would have to be
re-instated in order to get bin Laden...

...say...

...he agreed with what she said...?

McCain on the record...wants to reinstate the draft.

One has to wonder just how many wars McCain wants to start.

John "I'll pander to anyone to get elected" McCain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3msRsdt6bWY

Really?

is the kind lady making a speech? or asking a question?

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Hopefully, the Dems will make a nice TV commercial out of McCain's
statement. If they do, that may well be the end of McCain.

If they do, I hope they include the long-winded, rambling, hard to follow
speech of a question that the woman asked.

All he said, when she finally shut up, was "I don't disagree with you".

The whole thing is stupid.

Eisboch

How About Some McCain Waffles for Breakfast? hk General 11 August 14th 08 02:37 PM
The Real McCain - 2 hk General 6 August 11th 08 11:58 AM
Tom's Boy McCain...Nothing but B.S. hk General 2 August 11th 08 02:23 AM
Poor John McCain... hk General 1 August 6th 08 06:13 PM