Tim Tim is offline

Default Anyone hear McCain...

I didn't watch any of it this evening. I had more important things to
do.

I had a gig with my band
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 20, 10:05 pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:45 pm, hk wrote:

...responding to a woman who said she thought the draft would have to be
re-instated in order to get bin Laden...

...say...

...he agreed with what she said...?

McCain on the record...wants to reinstate the draft.

One has to wonder just how many wars McCain wants to start.

John "I'll pander to anyone to get elected" McCain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3msRsdt6bWY

Really?

is the kind lady making a speech? or asking a question?

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Hopefully, the Dems will make a nice TV commercial out of McCain's
statement. If they do, that may well be the end of McCain.

If they do, I hope they include the long-winded, rambling, hard to follow
speech of a question that the woman asked.

All he said, when she finally shut up, was "I don't disagree with you".

The whole thing is stupid.

Eisboch

What difference does that make? McCain's said all many of conflicting
things about the draft in recent years. He was for it before he was
against it before he was for it.

What difference does it make?

A big difference to those that are actually listening and not simply
repeating the left wing spin.
I saw this a week or more ago, thought about posting it for your benefit,
then said, "The heck with it, Harry will cut and paste it soon anyway".

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Mistake. I was confusing two threads. The one I saw a week or so ago was
the article about McCain's first wife and the divorce of 28 years ago.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Aug 20, 10:56 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Hopefully, the Dems will make a nice TV commercial out of McCain's
statement. If they do, that may well be the end of McCain.
If they do, I hope they include the long-winded, rambling, hard to follow
speech of a question that the woman asked.
All he said, when she finally shut up, was "I don't disagree with you".
The whole thing is stupid.
Eisboch

What difference does that make? McCain's said all many of conflicting
things about the draft in recent years. He was for it before he was
against it before he was for it.

Nice spin.

Over the last few years, McCain has been for the draft, against the
draft, for the draft, and against the draft. McCain flips and flops more
than the egg turner at Waffle House. Some of this may be because he
simply has changed his mind, which is reasonable, and some of it may be
because he simply cannot remember from one day to the next what the
position du jour is.

He's old, he's tired, he's repetitive, and he is way, way past his prime.

We don't need to elect a president cast in the mold of GWB, a man like
McCain who will turn out to be an incompetent leader, a president with
terrible judgment who makes lousy decisions. If the country hasn't been
in a coma the last eight years, it will not elect John McBush, er,
McSame, er, McCain.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

He's old, he's tired, he's repetitive, and he is way, way past his prime.

So are a couple of people here in rec.boats. :-)

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

He's old, he's tired, he's repetitive, and he is way, way past his prime.

So are a couple of people here in rec.boats. :-)

Eisboch

The old f*rts here ain't runnin' for POTUS.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

He's old, he's tired, he's repetitive, and he is way, way past his
prime.

So are a couple of people here in rec.boats. :-)

Eisboch

The old f*rts here ain't runnin' for POTUS.

There's a couple I might consider voting for.

Meanwhile, your buddy Obama is making a huge mistake, I think. Back from
vacation, he's running around promising millions of new, union jobs. He
must have forgotten that union jobs make up a very small minority of
employment in the US and most non-union workers and employers want
absolutely nothing to do with them.

He isn't going to garner many votes with this approach.

Eisboch

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:40:58 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

I didn't watch any of it this evening. I had more important things to
do.

I had a gig with my band

My neither. I also had more important things to do. Had to fry up some
green tomatoes.
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
He's old, he's tired, he's repetitive, and he is way, way past his
prime.

So are a couple of people here in rec.boats. :-)

Eisboch

The old f*rts here ain't runnin' for POTUS.

There's a couple I might consider voting for.

Meanwhile, your buddy Obama is making a huge mistake, I think. Back from
vacation, he's running around promising millions of new, union jobs. He
must have forgotten that union jobs make up a very small minority of
employment in the US and most non-union workers and employers want
absolutely nothing to do with them.

He isn't going to garner many votes with this approach.

Eisboch

Yes, indeed...the exploited lower middle income workers in this country
know that Job One is to work for less and with fewer if any bennies so
their corporate masters and stockholders can get richer, while they
slide into oblivion.

I do so wish I were younger sometimes, so that when the exploited
finally realize they've been getting screwed for generations, I could
see some of the heads they put on pikes.

How About Some McCain Waffles for Breakfast? hk General 11 August 14th 08 02:37 PM
The Real McCain - 2 hk General 6 August 11th 08 11:58 AM
Tom's Boy McCain...Nothing but B.S. hk General 2 August 11th 08 02:23 AM
Poor John McCain... hk General 1 August 6th 08 06:13 PM