Default Anyone hear McCain...

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:10:33 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
He's old, he's tired, he's repetitive, and he is way, way past his
prime.

So are a couple of people here in rec.boats. :-)

Eisboch
The old f*rts here ain't runnin' for POTUS.

There's a couple I might consider voting for.

Meanwhile, your buddy Obama is making a huge mistake, I think. Back
from vacation, he's running around promising millions of new, union jobs.
He must have forgotten that union jobs make up a very small minority of
employment in the US and most non-union workers and employers want
absolutely nothing to do with them.

He isn't going to garner many votes with this approach.

Eisboch

Yes, indeed...the exploited lower middle income workers in this country
know that Job One is to work for less and with fewer if any bennies so
their corporate masters and stockholders can get richer, while they slide
into oblivion.

I do so wish I were younger sometimes, so that when the exploited finally
realize they've been getting screwed for generations, I could see some of
the heads they put on pikes.

That's not the group that Obama is alienating. The majority of jobs in
the US is in small, private companies.
For the most part, a "big" corporate culture doesn't exist and the owners
are typically the major (or only) stockholder.
These companies have a relationship with the employees quite different than
that you complain about and typically have no interest in unions, employees
or employer.

This workforce is the group that Obama will not appeal to with his promises,
and they represent the majority of voters.

Eisboch

I would have thought Obama would walk away with the election. It looks
like he is falling off a cliff, which is why Harry is going crazy with
these cut and paste article.

If he really wanted to make a difference, he would spend time doing
something productive to help, instead of spending all his time in rec.boats.

Actually, if Harry took up golf he would be helping Obama. The more he
posts here, the more he turns people away from his political stance. If
most liberals are like him, and many are, who would want to become one?

Five hours with Harry on the golf course, away from a computer, would
probably bring Obama's poll numbers way up.

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:10:33 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Harry is his own worse enemy. That might be why he is always so upset
in rec.boats.

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 06:58:45 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
STP. " wrote:

hk wrote:
.
I do so wish I were younger sometimes, so that when the exploited
finally realize they've been getting screwed for generations, I could
see some of the heads they put on pikes.

Vlad? Is that you?

The head is not where Vlad put the pike, and the victims were alive at
the time. Not really a pike in his case, the proper stake is as high
as the navel, greased, and tapers from four inches at the ground to a
rounded point like half a golf ball. There is a reason that the
Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishments.

Casady

Damn you, why did you have to give Harry any more ideas. I am glad
Harry will never have any power, he could be very dangerous.

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:05:43 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Plus, I'll never be able to discuss politics with Mrs.E. again ........

If Mrs. E is anything like Mrs. Wave, that might be a good thing. :)

On Aug 21, 12:13*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
STP. " wrote:

hk wrote:
.
I do so wish I were younger sometimes, so that when the exploited
finally realize they've been getting screwed for generations, I could
see some of the heads they put on pikes.
Vlad? *Is that you?

The head is not where Vlad put the pike, and the victims were alive at
the time. Not really a pike in his case, the proper stake is as high
as the navel, greased, and tapers from four inches at the ground *to a
rounded point like half a golf ball. There is a reason that the
Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishments.

Casady

Damn you, why did you have to give Harry any more ideas. * I am glad
Harry will never have any power, he could be very dangerous.

Do you ever make a post without mentioning Harry?

HK HK is offline

STP. " wrote:
hk wrote:
.
I do so wish I were younger sometimes, so that when the exploited
finally realize they've been getting screwed for generations, I could
see some of the heads they put on pikes.
Vlad? Is that you?
The head is not where Vlad put the pike, and the victims were alive at
the time. Not really a pike in his case, the proper stake is as high
as the navel, greased, and tapers from four inches at the ground to a
rounded point like half a golf ball. There is a reason that the
Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishments.
Casady

Damn you, why did you have to give Harry any more ideas. I am glad
Harry will never have any power, he could be very dangerous.

Do you ever make a post without mentioning Harry?

It's just more reggiecrap. Reggie is the slightly more literate older
brother of Loogie. Same genetics. Both are on my ignore list.

STP. " wrote:
hk wrote:
.
I do so wish I were younger sometimes, so that when the exploited
finally realize they've been getting screwed for generations, I could
see some of the heads they put on pikes.
Vlad? Is that you?
The head is not where Vlad put the pike, and the victims were alive at
the time. Not really a pike in his case, the proper stake is as high
as the navel, greased, and tapers from four inches at the ground to a
rounded point like half a golf ball. There is a reason that the
Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishments.
Casady

Damn you, why did you have to give Harry any more ideas. I am glad
Harry will never have any power, he could be very dangerous.

Do you ever make a post without mentioning Harry?

I didn't bring Harry into this post. Harry said he was looking forward
to the time when the people revolt and stick the powerful head on a
pike. It reminded me of Vlad the Impaler, who would impale his enemies
with a pike. When someone mentioned the procedure they used, I didn't
want to give Harry any ideas.

Now, what do you think of someone who is "I do so wish I were younger
sometimes, so that when the exploited finally realize they've been
getting screwed for generations, I could see some of the heads they put
on pikes."

I find it sick, don't you?

STP. " wrote:
hk wrote:
.
[...]

SAID "I do so wish I were younger

STP. " wrote:
hk wrote:
.
[...]

I guess you didn't find anything strange about the comment, so you
didn't respond. I thought it was sick, you didn't.

I rest my case.

How About Some McCain Waffles for Breakfast? hk General 11 August 14th 08 02:37 PM
The Real McCain - 2 hk General 6 August 11th 08 11:58 AM
Tom's Boy McCain...Nothing but B.S. hk General 2 August 11th 08 02:23 AM
Poor John McCain... hk General 1 August 6th 08 06:13 PM