Default Test your phishing IQ...

....I didn't do as well as I thought I would.

http://sonicwall.com/phishing/index.html

--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:58:09 -0400, John H.
salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:

...I didn't do as well as I thought I would.

http://sonicwall.com/phishing/index.html

I missed 2, one was a phish.
Doesn't matter though.
*Never* answer these e-mail links from anyplace where you have money.
Use the link you normally use to conduct business.

--Vic
Jim Jim is offline

"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message
...I didn't do as well as I thought I would.

http://sonicwall.com/phishing/index.html

--
** Good Day! **

John H

I got the opening screen but my security settings wouldn't let me take the
test.

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:58:09 -0400, John H.
salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:

...I didn't do as well as I thought I would.

http://sonicwall.com/phishing/index.html

I missed 2, one was a phish.
Doesn't matter though.
*Never* answer these e-mail links from anyplace where you have money.
Use the link you normally use to conduct business.

--Vic

I did pretty good, I think. 9 out of 10 correct. I missed number 9.

I agree with Vic. If I get one of these emails and it requires action, I
call the bank.

Eisboch

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 03:13:37 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:58:09 -0400, John H.
salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:

...I didn't do as well as I thought I would.

http://sonicwall.com/phishing/index.html

I missed 2, one was a phish.
Doesn't matter though.
*Never* answer these e-mail links from anyplace where you have money.
Use the link you normally use to conduct business.

--Vic

I did pretty good, I think. 9 out of 10 correct. I missed number 9.

I agree with Vic. If I get one of these emails and it requires action, I
call the bank.

Eisboch

I got five correct. I'm so paranoid that I got none of the legitimate ones
correct! If I ever got an email I wasn't expecting, I'd do likewise - call
the bank!
--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:37:16 -0400, John H.

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:58:09 -0400, John H.
salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:

...I didn't do as well as I thought I would.

http://sonicwall.com/phishing/index.html

I missed 2, one was a phish.
Doesn't matter though.
*Never* answer these e-mail links from anyplace where you have money.
Use the link you normally use to conduct business.

--Vic

I did pretty good, I think. 9 out of 10 correct. I missed number 9.

I agree with Vic. If I get one of these emails and it requires action, I
call the bank.

Eisboch

I got five correct. I'm so paranoid that I got none of the legitimate ones
correct! If I ever got an email I wasn't expecting, I'd do likewise - call
the bank!

I missed 2, both were supposed to be legitimate I said phish but I
would question any thing that didn't have my real name as registered
at the bank as being real.
I would have deleted all of these anyway because the "legitimate" ones
were spam.

Erring on the side of safety is the way to go.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 03:13:37 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:58:09 -0400, John H.
salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:

...I didn't do as well as I thought I would.

http://sonicwall.com/phishing/index.html

I missed 2, one was a phish.
Doesn't matter though.
*Never* answer these e-mail links from anyplace where you have money.
Use the link you normally use to conduct business.

I did pretty good, I think. 9 out of 10 correct. I missed number 9.

I agree with Vic. If I get one of these emails and it requires action, I
call the bank.

I got the same and missed the same.

It's a false construct anyway - any moron who deals with anything
personal finance through email deserves what happens.

Call the bank.

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:27:31 -0400, John H.
salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:

I missed 2, both were supposed to be legitimate I said phish but I
would question any thing that didn't have my real name as registered
at the bank as being real.
I would have deleted all of these anyway because the "legitimate" ones
were spam.

Erring on the side of safety is the way to go.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Probably why I have survived this long running with my real name and
minimal virus protection. I don't open much, I reject cookies and I
delete most of my Email unopened.

It's called *safe hex*.

Test: censor test warning some strong language [email protected] General 12 April 28th 08 01:31 PM
Test Your Driving Knowledge at http://driving-test.friendsrus.net/ [email protected] General 0 December 26th 05 07:40 PM
test David General 0 January 27th 05 05:57 PM
test Only Dan C General 0 January 27th 05 12:51 AM
Test 1 douglashopwood Boat Building 0 January 24th 05 10:11 PM