Senior Member

Default Pfffttt....

Nancy Pelosi, the head of the most corrupt congress in history, wrote
and is selling snerk a book. Nielson says so far she has sold less
than 5000 books.. that is five thousand. Guess the investigate only
republican, pass no bills, let them eat cake, attitude, and the
constant dishonesty has left poor Nancy with less credibility than
wafa! I mean, seems even the most hard core libs have no desire to
hear what she has to say

Priceless...
Senior Member

On Aug 8, 8:56*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
Nancy Pelosi, the head of the most corrupt congress in history, wrote
and is selling snerk a book. Nielson says so far she has sold less
than 5000 books.. that is five thousand. Guess the investigate only
republican, pass no bills, let them eat cake, attitude, and the
constant dishonesty has left poor Nancy with less credibility than
wafa! I mean, seems even the most hard core libs have no desire to
hear what she has to say

Priceless...

5000? *They must me on sale for half price.

I saw a reporter today that wanted to talk to her at one of her paid
vacation, book tour stops.. He had to buy a book to get in.. True
story.