Default FA Slalom SKi and Wakeboard Bindings

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Thanks for looking.

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Thanks for looking.

Heh. I haven't skied in .... lemmie think.... about 35 years or so. I
wonder if I could even "get up", and if so, how many horsepower on the back
of a boat it would take.

At one time (as kids) we used to ski behind my 12' Sears aluminum boat with
a 5 hp Johnson engine.
Not easy, but we did it.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Thanks for looking.

Heh. I haven't skied in .... lemmie think.... about 35 years or so. I
wonder if I could even "get up", and if so, how many horsepower on the
back of a boat it would take.

At one time (as kids) we used to ski behind my 12' Sears aluminum boat
with a 5 hp Johnson engine.
Not easy, but we did it.

Eisboch

For the younger crowd just "muscling up" works. But it is pretty easy for
anyone to get up if you follow the right technique. Put both feet in the
ski and sit your butt back on top of the end of the ski. Arms fully
extended. This is the hardest part, resist the temptation to straighten
your legs when the boat takes off. Instead just stay squatted on the back
of the ski and let the boat pull you. Stay down until the boat picks up
some speed and the ski starts to plan out then stand up slowly. If the ski
tip goes vertical when you stand up then you stood up too early. Strength
is not a factor if you do it this way.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

My problem is the wife. She puts the throttle to the stops. And the boat
accelerates a lot faster than the old body can hold on for.

DK DK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Thanks for looking.

Heh. I haven't skied in .... lemmie think.... about 35 years or so. I
wonder if I could even "get up", and if so, how many horsepower on the back
of a boat it would take.

At one time (as kids) we used to ski behind my 12' Sears aluminum boat with
a 5 hp Johnson engine.
Not easy, but we did it.

Eisboch

I learned to slalom behind a 9.9 (dropping the ski). That was many
years and lbs. ago.

On Aug 6, 8:14*pm, DK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
om...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Thanks for looking.

Heh. *I haven't skied in .... lemmie think.... about 35 years or so. * *I
wonder if I could even "get up", and if so, how many horsepower on the back
of a boat it would take.

At one time (as kids) *we used to ski behind my 12' Sears aluminum boat with
a 5 hp Johnson engine.
Not easy, but we did it.

Eisboch

I learned to slalom behind a 9.9 (dropping the ski). *That was many
years and lbs. ago.- Hide quoted text -

Harry will be here anytime telling everyone how he skied behind his
dad's runabout trans-Atlantic and came back to a fireboat welcome in
NYC.....

Slalom DVD ? Drew Cutter General 2 July 31st 05 08:43 PM
Slalom boating anyone? Bill Whitewater 0 March 3rd 04 12:21 AM
FS: New Wakeboard cbjroms UK Power Boats 0 July 13th 03 07:47 PM