Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Obama not experienced enough?

Colorado's Governor Bill Ritter on the Mike Rosen show (Station KOA -
850 AM) yesterday:

Caller Richard from Windsor: “Governor, you said 18 months’ experience
wasn’t enough experience as governor to be the vice president. Would
you want to contrast that with the 143 days’ experience Obama as
senator before he decided he had enough experience to be president.”

Ritter: "All I can tell ya is I am a fan of Barack Obama’s. "

Yep - that about sums it up - empty suit.