Default Ping: Scotty

As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I am not the Scott that
posts,
over there.. But thank you for the thoughts..

I am the Scott that posts at Chucks Board. Thank you all for the
sentiment.

"You never know how alone you are, until your Mother is gone."

On Aug 1, 5:17*pm, wrote:
As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I am not the Scott that
posts,
*over there.. But thank you for the thoughts..

I am the Scott that posts at Chucks Board. Thank you all for the
sentiment.

"You never know how alone you are, until your Mother is gone."

Sorry for the mix-up Scott. Hang in there. I lost my Dad when I was
20 and may understand what you are going through.

On Aug 1, 5:17*pm, wrote:
As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I am not the Scott that
posts,
*over there.. But thank you for the thoughts..

I am the Scott that posts at Chucks Board. Thank you all for the
sentiment.

"You never know how alone you are, until your Mother is gone."

You're corsair over there? Wow... if only you'd use the same manners
here that you do there.

My condolences to you and your family.

On Aug 1, 9:28*pm, wrote:
On Aug 1, 5:17*pm, wrote:

As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I am not the Scott that
posts,
*over there.. But thank you for the thoughts..

I am the Scott that posts at Chucks Board. Thank you all for the
sentiment.

"You never know how alone you are, until your Mother is gone."

You're corsair over there? *Wow... if only you'd use the same manners
here that you do there.

Try to do the same Jack.

BTW: The man lost his Mother and Brother.

We now know Jack Goff's character, including the fact that he had to
hid behind a sock puppet to post the insult to a man suffering from
the loss of family members.

Shakes Head

My condolences to you and your family.

Indeed, as I previously expressed.

Ti

JimH wrote:
On Aug 1, 9:28 pm, wrote:
On Aug 1, 5:17 pm, wrote:

As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I am not the Scott that
posts,
over there.. But thank you for the thoughts..
I am the Scott that posts at Chucks Board. Thank you all for the
sentiment.
"You never know how alone you are, until your Mother is gone."

You're corsair over there? Wow... if only you'd use the same manners
here that you do there.

Try to do the same Jack.

BTW: The man lost his Mother and Brother.

We now know Jack Goff's character, including the fact that he had to
hid behind a sock puppet to post the insult to a man suffering from
the loss of family members.

Shakes Head

My condolences to you and your family.

Indeed, as I previously expressed.

Ti

It is amazing that in one sentence you chastise him for commenting on
his rec.boats persona, and not offering his condolences, and in the next
sentence you chastise him for offering his condolence because you
already expressed your condolences.

You and Harry do make a good pair.

EH?

Senior Member

On Aug 1, 9:28*pm, wrote:
On Aug 1, 5:17*pm, wrote:

As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I am not the Scott that
posts,
*over there.. But thank you for the thoughts..

I am the Scott that posts at Chucks Board. Thank you all for the
sentiment.

"You never know how alone you are, until your Mother is gone."

You're corsair over there? *Wow... if only you'd use the same manners
here that you do there.

My condolences to you and your family.

Personally, I have my doubts and will till Corsair says so over
there... This guy is crude enough to say anything.. I don't beleive
him till I hear it there..

Ping: Scotty [email protected] General 67 June 16th 08 10:26 PM
Ping: Scotty (Potty) Capt. Rob ASA 5 July 25th 06 02:56 PM
Ping Scotty Bobsprit ASA 3 February 2nd 05 10:15 PM
Ping: Scotty! Seahag ASA 1 January 21st 05 01:44 AM
Yo Scotty! Scout ASA 42 August 1st 04 04:27 AM