Jim Jim is offline

Default Crowd

Does the crowd follow Harry(WAFA Krause) or does WAFA follow the crowd?
The reason I ask is that there doesn't seem to be much activity at Chuck's
place when Krause isn't there stinking it up.

On Jul 31, 7:35*am, "Jim" wrote:
Does the crowd follow Harry(WAFA Krause) or does WAFA follow the crowd?
The reason I ask is that there doesn't seem to be much activity at Chuck's
place when Krause isn't there stinking it up.

When Harry and his minions left here with a vow not to return (more
proof that Harry's word isn't worth anything) I didn't follow him to
Chuck's. I wanted to be rid of him! I just wish WAFA would have stayed
away as he vowed to do.

wrote in message
On Jul 31, 7:35 am, "Jim" wrote:
Does the crowd follow Harry(WAFA Krause) or does WAFA follow the crowd?
The reason I ask is that there doesn't seem to be much activity at Chuck's
place when Krause isn't there stinking it up.

When Harry and his minions left here with a vow not to return (more
proof that Harry's word isn't worth anything) I didn't follow him to
Chuck's. I wanted to be rid of him! I just wish WAFA would have stayed
away as he vowed to do.

All you have to do is buy an industrial size dog muzzle and apply to Dingy
Dan.
Then you may have the peace you crave.

On Jul 31, 10:29*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 31, 7:35 am, "Jim" wrote:

Does the crowd follow Harry(WAFA Krause) or does WAFA follow the crowd?
The reason I ask is that there doesn't seem to be much activity at Chuck's
place when Krause isn't there stinking it up.

When Harry and his minions left here with a vow not to return (more
proof that Harry's word isn't worth anything) I didn't follow him to
Chuck's. I wanted to be rid of him! I just wish WAFA would have stayed
away as he vowed to do.

All you have to do is buy an industrial size dog muzzle and apply to Dingy
Dan.
Then you may have the peace you crave.

What does that have to do with Harry making a vow, and then, of
course, not keeping his word? He's never been a stand up type of
person, and never will be. He bet me pink slips awhile ago, then when
I called him on it, he instantly backed down, coming up with more and
more "rules" because he's a coward.
Senior Member

On Jul 31, 7:35*am, "Jim" wrote:
Does the crowd follow Harry(WAFA Krause) or does WAFA follow the crowd?
The reason I ask is that there doesn't seem to be much activity at Chuck's
place when Krause isn't there stinking it up.

I just posted a "boating" post to the other place! Holy ****! Theres a
first time for everything

On Jul 31, 11:26*am, wrote:
On Jul 31, 7:35*am, "Jim" wrote:

Does the crowd follow Harry(WAFA Krause) or does WAFA follow the crowd?
The reason I ask is that there doesn't seem to be much activity at Chuck's
place when Krause isn't there stinking it up.

I just posted a "boating" post to the other place! Holy ****! Theres a
first time for everything

shaking my head..........!

wrote in message
On Jul 31, 7:35 am, "Jim" wrote:
Does the crowd follow Harry(WAFA Krause) or does WAFA follow the crowd?
The reason I ask is that there doesn't seem to be much activity at Chuck's
place when Krause isn't there stinking it up.

I just posted a "boating" post to the other place! Holy ****! Theres a
first time for everything

Great wasn't it?
Now try to get your buddies to do the same over here.
What a wonderful world it could be!

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 31, 7:35 am, "Jim" wrote:
Does the crowd follow Harry(WAFA Krause) or does WAFA follow the crowd?
The reason I ask is that there doesn't seem to be much activity at Chuck's
place when Krause isn't there stinking it up.

When Harry and his minions left here with a vow not to return (more
proof that Harry's word isn't worth anything) I didn't follow him to
Chuck's. I wanted to be rid of him! I just wish WAFA would have stayed
away as he vowed to do.

All you have to do is buy an industrial size dog muzzle and apply to Dingy
Dan.
Then you may have the peace you crave.

I don't recall that I said I was "leaving here" and "not to return," but
I do recall Loogy saying something like that about himself. Two days
later, the load of rank schitt known as loogy returned. Now he's back in
the septic tank, with the rest of the seven pustules.

On Jul 31, 1:10*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 31, 7:35 am, "Jim" wrote:

Does the crowd follow Harry(WAFA Krause) or does WAFA follow the crowd?
The reason I ask is that there doesn't seem to be much activity at Chuck's
place when Krause isn't there stinking it up.

I just posted a "boating" post to the other place! Holy ****! Theres a
first time for everything

Great wasn't it?
Now try to get your buddies to do the same over here.
What a wonderful world it could be!

What about YOUR buddy, the worst offender?