Default Early morning ride...

I had a great experience this morning - demo Ranger Z520 Commanche
with a 250 Verado and all mine for a few hours.

Spectacular performance - I'm getting more and more impressed with the
Verado as time goes on. Very quiet and equal performance to ETEC -
hate to admit it, but maybe a little better in top end performance. A
little heavy on the gas though - maybe a third more than ETEC. I
might rethink that Contender with the Verados that's still for sale.

Had a great time largemouth fishing on the northern part of Lake
Murray and up the Saluda River. Unfortunately, had to get the boat
back early, but it was still a blast - don't know which was more fun -
the ride or the fishing. :)

On Jul 30, 8:25*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
I had a great experience this morning - demo Ranger Z520 Commanche
with a 250 Verado and all mine for a few hours.

Spectacular performance - I'm getting more and more impressed with the
Verado as time goes on. *Very quiet and equal performance to ETEC -
hate to admit it, but maybe a little better in top end performance. *A
little heavy on the gas though - maybe a third more than ETEC. *I
might rethink that Contender with the Verados that's still for sale.

Had a great time largemouth fishing on the northern part of Lake
Murray and up the Saluda River. *Unfortunately, had to get the boat
back early, but it was still a blast - don't know which was more fun -
the ride or the fishing. *:)

Don't tell Harry how beautiful it is in the deep south, we don't want
his ilk here. Of course, he'd last about ten minutes with his foul
mouth and boorish ways before he got his ass kicked!
Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

I love the North East, but if I moved south I would look to
Tennessee.. I used to love heading up there from 'Bama for those
camping trips up by the Tims Ford Dam

I have to be near a city for what I do, = Garbageman
HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Jul 30, 10:26 am, wrote:

I have to be near a city for what I do, = Garbageman

Now you've done it...you've insulted hard-working sanitation workers
everywhere.

On Jul 30, 11:53*am, wrote:
On Jul 30, 10:26 am, wrote:

I have to be near a city for what I do, * *= Garbageman

slammed = bagboy

Or have you been promoted to stockboy?

wrote:
I had a great experience this morning - demo Ranger Z520 Commanche
with a 250 Verado and all mine for a few hours.

Spectacular performance - I'm getting more and more impressed with the
Verado as time goes on. *Very quiet and equal performance to ETEC -
hate to admit it, but maybe a little better in top end performance. *A
little heavy on the gas though - maybe a third more than ETEC. *I
might rethink that Contender with the Verados that's still for sale.

Had a great time largemouth fishing on the northern part of Lake
Murray and up the Saluda River. *Unfortunately, had to get the boat
back early, but it was still a blast - don't know which was more fun -
the ride or the fishing. *:)

I really like that end of the lake. Sounds like you're having a great
time!
Senior Member

wrote:
I had a great experience this morning - demo Ranger Z520 Commanche
with a 250 Verado and all mine for a few hours.

Spectacular performance - I'm getting more and more impressed with the
Verado as time goes on. *Very quiet and equal performance to ETEC -
hate to admit it, but maybe a little better in top end performance. *A
little heavy on the gas though - maybe a third more than ETEC. *I
might rethink that Contender with the Verados that's still for sale.

Had a great time largemouth fishing on the northern part of Lake
Murray and up the Saluda River. *Unfortunately, had to get the boat
back early, but it was still a blast - don't know which was more fun -
the ride or the fishing. *:)

Really glad to hear you are having a great time... Have you had any
time to take your boy out, or is he too busy bustin' up hippies and
other scofflaws? Just kidding.. glad you are having fun, hope you have
some time to spend with the family too...

Took a ride this morning ed General 1 October 13th 05 12:59 PM
Took a ride this morning Doug Kanter General 1 October 12th 05 09:50 PM
Took a ride this morning PocoLoco General 0 October 12th 05 09:18 PM
Took a ride this morning [email protected] General 0 October 12th 05 09:17 PM
Early-bird bike ride helps Sierra Club ("Morning Glory" ride) Garrison Hilliard General 5 July 8th 05 05:44 PM