Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Our two Belarussian boys...

....had the ultimate treat today - a boat ride on the Potomac. We put in at
the Pohick Bay launch ramp and cruised up to the Lincoln Memorial so they
could see the sights from water. They had a super time, and so did we.
(Except for forgetting the camera!) They fly back to Belarus on Tuesday,
but we're already thinking of having them back again next year.

One day we drove by the local fire station, and saw a couple of the firemen
sitting outside. We stopped, explained who the boys were, and asked if they
could look at a fire truck. Well, the two firemen (one of whom was female)
were just falling all over themselves to show the boys a nice time. I was
wondering if they were going to take them for a ride with sirens and all!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ndLosha181.jpg

and,

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ndLosha184.jpg

The Beach Boys... William Bruce General 0 September 6th 05 12:24 AM
Boys and their guns... NOYB General 9 November 26th 04 02:32 AM
Congratulations, boys! Peter J Ross ASA 0 August 27th 03 11:24 PM