Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Just got this from sister-in-law...

....who has never been a Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

***************************
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 11:12 PM
Subject: From our friend who is serving in Afghanistan

Hello everyone,
As you know I am not a very political person. I just
wanted to pass along that Senator Obama came to Bagram Afghanistan for
about an hour on his visit to 'The War Zone'. I wanted to share with you
what happened.
He got off the plane and got into a bullet proof
vehicle, got to the area to meet with the Major General (2 Star) who is
the commander here at Bagram.

As the Soldiers where lined up to shake his hand he blew
them off and didn't say a word as he went into the conference room to
meet the General. As he finished, the vehicles took him to the ClamShell
(pretty much a big top tent that military personnel can play basketball
or work out in with weights) so he could take his publicity pictures
playing basketball. He again shunned the opportunity to talk to Soldiers
to thank them for their service.

So really he was just here to make a showing for the
American's back home that he is their candidate for President. I think
that if you are going to make an effort to come all the way over here
you would thank those that are providing the freedom that they are
providing for you.

I swear we got more thanks from the NBA Basketball
Players or the Dallas Cowboy Cheer leaders than from one of the
Senators, who wants to be the President of the United States. I just
don't understand how anyone would want him to be our
Commander-and-Chief. It was almost that he was scared to be around those
that provide the freedom for him and our great country.

If this is blunt and to the point I
am sorry but I wanted you all to know what kind of caliber of person he
really is. What you see in the news is all fake.

In service,
CPT Jeffrey S. Porter
Battle Captain
TF Wasatch
America n Soldier

Must be true, cause my s-i-l is of impeachable integrity.

Sister cities Don White General 1 April 29th 06 09:55 PM
sister... Doug Kanter General 3 February 6th 06 02:17 AM
sister... RCE General 1 February 6th 06 12:33 AM
Bobsprit's Sister Bethsprit ASA 2 September 11th 03 08:04 PM
Sister Katy Sails Capt.American ASA 5 September 8th 03 11:32 PM