Jim Jim is offline

Default How many banks...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message

We don't keep any significant liquid assets in any U.S. financial
institutions.

If there were *any* way I could prevent my tax dollars from benefiting
you, I would pay double to find and eliminate it.

Eisboch

And if only we could get back the blood that was shed to protect Harry's
sorry ass.
America the beautiful. Love it or leave it.

HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message

We don't keep any significant liquid assets in any U.S. financial
institutions.

If there were *any* way I could prevent my tax dollars from benefiting
you, I would pay double to find and eliminate it.

Eisboch

It's National election season. 8)

Yes, it is, and it is my fervent wish the GOP and its supporters take it
right up a certain portion of their anatomy this fall, in every way
possible.
HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message

We don't keep any significant liquid assets in any U.S. financial
institutions.

If there were *any* way I could prevent my tax dollars from
benefiting you, I would pay double to find and eliminate it.

Eisboch

And if only we could get back the blood that was shed to protect Harry's
sorry ass.
America the beautiful. Love it or leave it.

Pretty funny talk...since if you served in Vietnam, nothing you did
there was in anyway related to "saving" my butt.
Jim Jim is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message

We don't keep any significant liquid assets in any U.S. financial
institutions.

If there were *any* way I could prevent my tax dollars from benefiting
you, I would pay double to find and eliminate it.

Eisboch

Harry should go live where his money is.

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message

We don't keep any significant liquid assets in any U.S. financial
institutions.

If there were *any* way I could prevent my tax dollars from
benefiting you, I would pay double to find and eliminate it.

Eisboch

Harry should go live where his money is.

Most of our investment assets *are* invested in the U.S.,
crap-for-brains. I was specifically referring to not investing much in
the way of "liquid" assets with U.S. financial institutions because of
their poor management and "loose" regulation.

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 23:04:06 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

HK wrote:
Larry wrote:
JR North wrote in
:

What's this got to do with boating?
JR

Boats take vast sums of money to buy, or just sit there rotting away
at the $600/month marina slip. In order to HAVE boats, some boaters
have invested vast sums of money in securities with various,
previously-stable, banking institutions now on the verge of collapse.

The solvency of the bank the "Boat Fund" is stored in is VERY on-topic
to a discussion about boat....unless you're Donald Trump and sold your
little house in Florida for $95,000,000 this morning to one of the
Russian billionaires. Don wanted $120,000,000 but had to take less to
dump it.

By the way, the REAL ESTATE TAXES on Don's old house was quoted on the
radio at $16,830,000 PER YEAR....as of 2006. A "small tax increase"
could put the Russian's property taxes above the GDP of several small
African countries!

I think he screwed up....

We don't keep any significant liquid assets in any U.S. financial
institutions.

Harry, we all know you don't have any significant liquid assets, so it
is very easy for you to keep them out of US financial institutions.

I was surprised no one else picked up on that.
HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 23:04:06 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

HK wrote:
Larry wrote:
JR North wrote in
:

[...]

Snerk...yeah, that's the ticket. Maybe I should go buy a travel trailer
I'll rarely use. I was down at the marina for a little while yesterday,
Herring, doing a bit of maintenance work. Have you had that new boat of
yours in the Bay yet?

Oh...and Reggie? The guy who lives in Hotlanta and spends his offtime
sleeping on a bubble boat in the middle of a receding inland lake?
Yeah. That's what I want to do.

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:46:14 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

We don't keep any significant liquid assets in any U.S. financial
institutions.

If there were *any* way I could prevent my tax dollars from benefiting you,
I would pay double to find and eliminate it.

ROTFL!!!

Now there's a concept.

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:54:29 -0400, HK wrote:

Larry wrote:
JR North wrote in
:

[...]

Harry, you are so full crap sometimes.

Honest to pete - do you even realise how stupid that statement is?

Or improbable?
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:54:29 -0400, HK wrote:

Larry wrote:
JR North wrote in
:

[...]

Really? Please explain the "stupidity" or "improbability."
Be as specific as you can.

Thanks.