Default and now,

a little rec.boats theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyU2pGWA6Jc

Eisboch

On Jul 14, 5:31*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
a little rec.boats theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyU2pGWA6Jc

Eisboch

This one is more appropriate for you and some others here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE9AwR0awVQ

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 14, 5:31 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
a little rec.boats theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyU2pGWA6Jc

Eisboch

This one is more appropriate for you and some others here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE9AwR0awVQ

Awesome song. Thanks for reminding me. Think I'll go down and put that DVD
on the system.

BTW, I have often wondered what exactly you do (or did) for a living.
My hunch is that you were in sales somehow .... most likely a sales
representative with a line card of products from a number of companies. Am
I close?

Eisboch

On Jul 14, 5:49*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 14, 5:31 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

a little rec.boats theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyU2pGWA6Jc

Eisboch

This one is more appropriate for you and some others here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE9AwR0awVQ

Awesome song. *Thanks for reminding me. *Think I'll go down and put that DVD
on the system.

BTW, *I have often wondered what exactly you do (or did) *for a living.
My hunch is that you were in sales somehow .... most likely a sales
representative with a line card of products from a number of companies. * Am
I close?

Eisboch

Nope............although sales is the highest income job in the US.

"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 14, 5:31 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

a little rec.boats theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyU2pGWA6Jc

Eisboch

This one is more appropriate for you and some others here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE9AwR0awVQ

Awesome song. Thanks for reminding me. Think I'll go down and put that DVD
on the system.

BTW, I have often wondered what exactly you do (or did) for a living.
My hunch is that you were in sales somehow .... most likely a sales
representative with a line card of products from a number of companies. Am
I close?

Eisboch

Nope............although sales is the highest income job in the US.

Maybe you should have pursued a career as a multi-company sales rep. You
certainly have the personality for it.

Eisboch

"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 14, 5:31 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

a little rec.boats theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyU2pGWA6Jc

Eisboch

This one is more appropriate for you and some others here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE9AwR0awVQ

Awesome song. Thanks for reminding me. Think I'll go down and put that DVD
on the system.

BTW, I have often wondered what exactly you do (or did) for a living.
My hunch is that you were in sales somehow .... most likely a sales
representative with a line card of products from a number of companies. Am
I close?

Eisboch

Nope............although sales is the highest income job in the US.

Maybe you should have pursued a career as a multi-company sales rep. *You
certainly have the personality for it.

Eisboch

Thanks!

Now carry on with your attempts to improve the tone of this NG.

Eh? ;-)
Jim Jim is offline

[...]

There's that "Eh?" again. You really are taking on WAFA's personality.

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:31:59 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

a little rec.boats theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyU2pGWA6Jc

Eisboch

Are you aware that your dog's namesake, is now the largest American
brewer? Not bad for a company started in 1985.

http://www.brookstonbeerbulletin.com...erican-brewer/

wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:31:59 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

a little rec.boats theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyU2pGWA6Jc

Eisboch

Are you aware that your dog's namesake, is now the largest American
brewer? Not bad for a company started in 1985.

http://www.brookstonbeerbulletin.com...erican-brewer/

I'll have a Stella-Bud please.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 14, 4:44*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 14, 5:31*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

a little rec.boats theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyU2pGWA6Jc

Eisboch

This one is more appropriate for you and some others here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE9AwR0awVQ

I kinda liked this one me self

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao1HpzXQfLg