Default Britain is lost.

http://tinyurl.com/64hpfv

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:04:10 GMT, Valgard Toebreakerson
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/64hpfv

Well, my wife and the two Belarussian kids said some pretty nasty things
about collard greens. Does that make them racist, or just 'uppity'?

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/64hpfv

Well, my wife and the two Belarussian kids said some pretty nasty things
about collard greens. Does that make them racist, or just 'uppity'?

Eat any Mexican food lately John?

HK HK is offline

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/64hpfv

Well, my wife and the two Belarussian kids said some pretty nasty things
about collard greens. Does that make them racist, or just 'uppity'?

Eat any Mexican food lately John?

I'm sure Herring's Hispanic neighbors are overjoyed at his turning their
nice suburban street into an RV parking lot.

"HK" wrote in message

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/64hpfv
Well, my wife and the two Belarussian kids said some pretty nasty things
about collard greens. Does that make them racist, or just 'uppity'?

Eat any Mexican food lately John?

I'm sure Herring's Hispanic neighbors are overjoyed at his turning their
nice suburban street into an RV parking lot.

Yup .. "there goes the neighbourhood"!