Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default 73 sidewinder HELP PLEASE!

Hello. So my gf and I asked to have her grandparents boat because no
one has used it in 20 years or so. After doing some research we found
out just a little about the boat because there is like nothing out
there about it. The boat is a 1973 Deep-Vee Sidewinder (17-19 foot...
not sure which) with a 165 MerCruiser motor. It says that it seats 6
people at 150 lbs a person. It sat outside in the backyard for around
for 18 years without a cover. The seats are totally worn away along
with the paint. The floor has also seen better days. Does anyone know
anything about these boats or where I can go to get new seats and
floor for it? Any information would be very helpful. Thanks
Ian

Here are some photos.
http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/l...winder%20Boat/

--