Default Thanks to Evertbody!

Thanks to everybody it's working beautifully. We have all taken the
pledge to ignore the mentally ill and the acolytes. And the last few
days show how well it can work. Their trolls haven't received a
nibble. Keep up the good work! Happy second half of the year to all.

"Mike" wrote in message
It's fun watching the 3 stooges jerkin' away aint it? Hell, it looks like
Harry's even reverted back to his political cut n pastes, since nothing
else is working. He's gonna blow a gasket soon.

--Mike

"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message
Thanks to everybody it's working beautifully. We have all taken the
pledge to ignore the mentally ill and the acolytes. And the last few
days show how well it can work. Their trolls haven't received a
nibble. Keep up the good work! Happy second half of the year to all.

You idiots are pathetic. You just can't stop talking about "trolls' and
"the acolytes".
get a life.. or even better get a boat and learn how to use it.

On Jul 6, 1:55*pm, "Mike" wrote:
It's fun watching the 3 stooges jerkin' away aint it? Hell, it looks like
Harry's even reverted back to his political cut n pastes, since nothing else
is working. He's gonna blow a gasket soon.

--Mike

"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message

Thanks to everybody it's working beautifully. *We have all taken the
pledge to ignore the mentally ill and the acolytes. *And the last few
days show how well it can work. *Their trolls haven't received a
nibble. *Keep up the good work! *Happy second half of the year to all.- Hide quoted text -

His new handle is WAFA....... like What A F***ing Ass.