Jim Jim is offline

Default New computer game

The object of the game is to get the 3 stooges all worked up then leave em
hanging.

"Jim" wrote in message
The object of the game is to get the 3 stooges all worked up then leave em
hanging.

Easy enough to do. Disappear for a month...we'll go crazy worrying about
you.
We might even feel so distraught, we'd leave for greener pastures again.

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 17:17:49 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

The object of the game is to get the 3 stooges all worked up then leave em
hanging.

Their problem is that they took too many of these.

http://tinyurl.com/46hm4r

They took so many they have to permanetly use tweezers and their
****ed about it.

So to speak.

On Jul 5, 5:17*pm, "Jim" wrote:
The object of the game is to get the 3 stooges all worked up then leave em
hanging.

Do they start calling you names and insults like 3rd graders if you
expose one of their many lies?

computer or not? Parallax Cruising 18 December 6th 04 10:37 AM
Computer dry-bag? Trevor Miller General 3 May 22nd 04 05:54 AM
DC computer tstefanski^^@ameritech.net Electronics 0 August 27th 03 12:09 AM