Default Hatchet

On Jul 5, 5:18*pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:37:48 -0700 (PDT), anonymous
wrote:

On Jul 5, 2:47*pm, HK wrote:
Jim wrote:
Ever since Chuck started waving his hatchet around there has been a
conspicuous lack of posting going on over there. And this place seems to
be a lot livelier in the mean time. Funny how things run in cycles.

Did you ever find the balls to "join up" over there, Mr. Coward?

Cmon WAFA
It seems I gave you more credit for your analytical prowess than you
deserve. IOW (You Dumb ****)
Now you think it takes balls to sign onto a message board? Can't be.
You're there, or I should say You were there until you got sucked into
exposing yourself. Poor Chuck was forced into binning you to save
face.
Finally "Coward" The word you probably heard muttered all around you
while you were home with the girls and the MEN were off risking their
lives to make sure you retained the right to scorn the great U S of A.
WAFA you are a POS.

Once in the habit, you'll find he's also easily ignored. I personally try
to give all his posts directed at me the response they deserve.- Hide quoted text -

Funny how the three idiots vowed to leave here and never come back,
now look!!