Default Unreal......................

JimH wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:25 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 4, 4:11 pm, JimH wrote:

At the present time the subject of top 5 threads here has to do with a
real boating board and how the owner of the board runs it.
Nothing but a bunch of whiners here.

UpdateAt the present time, topics of the top 10 threads:

1. Whining about Chuck's Place
2. Motorcycles
3. Fireworks
4. Cell Phones
5. A boating thread
6. A boating thread
7. Whining about Chuck's Place
8. Whining about Chuck's Place
9. Whining about Chuck's Place
10. RV's.

And you call this a boating NG? ROTF.

11. Jimh's non boating posts.

Why would I post something boating related to this NG?

Once it returns to being a boating NG I will gladly contribute boating
posts.

Why don't you leave and make boating related posts over at Chuck's.